5-6 opportunities on Match

alexlakeman

I have 5-6 phone numbers from match in the last week and have talked to 3 of the ladies, the others I have lined up for calls tonight, we've just texted back and forth, as I have been traveling..

I am thinking just to go on a quick date with each one after the other and see how it goes OR just go out with the ones that are 9's and 10's; the others are probably in the 8ish range..

The best looking one, that we've been talking ? She might seem a little materialistic or "like the good things" :eek::eek::eek: ... mentioned her fav restaurant.... (it's a $100 for two easily)... mentioned where we could meet this week ($10-$15 drinks).. damn, you can't find one with all the qualities.. I am going to find a cheaper place to meet for a drink and how it goes... Definitely want to meet her, but she might be too expensive for my budget :cool: .

These are just initial dates to meet, so I don't think it's wrong, I am sure the women do the same thing when they have a few guys that ask them out at once, right?

loverofloveandstuff

Does the girl you posted photos of in your other thread constitute as an 8 -10 aswell? :confused:

I'd say go on a quick date with all of them. The 9s and 10s might not be 9s and 10s in real life. You might even find one of the 8s to be more attractive in person. Not to mention compatibility, real life chemistry and personality.

• Author
Does the girl you posted photos of in your other thread constitute as an 8 -10 aswell? :confused:

I'd say go on a quick date with all of them. The 9s and 10s might not be 9s and 10s in real life. You might even find one of the 8s to be more attractive in person. Not to mention compatibility, real life chemistry and personality.

Yeah, I hear you... I was basing it on the second pic, the first and last pic of her s.ck, lol.. first pic I guess would b an 8

Date them all, let your heart sort 'em out.

At least that's what I'm doing at the moment. Dating this one girl at the moment who I'm really liking but I have another 3 I'm catching up with over the week...and yes for the record they all know I'm openly dating. Especially off a dating site one would expect that, as would I expect them to be doing as well.

Quick meet with all 3 is a good strategy. I've done that before although 3 is my absolute limit of dates in a week. I prefer 2 dates at most because I have a busy social life and don't want dating to eat up my time.

The only wrinkle is if you like more than 1 of them. But don't worry about it unless it happens. With online dating, it's expected to date multiple people. Once, I met up with a guy I was dating for a late night drink. We lived near each other so it was a spontaneous hang out after he texted. He mentioned that he had a horrible date earlier. I laughed because I had a horrible date earlier as well. I hadn't planned on mentioning the date, but since he brought it up...

I've never had much of an overlap problem. Usually, things fizzle out fast & then I'm back to the search.

• Author

Yeah, I'm going to do that, problem is I'm broke this month,lol.. but oh well..

• Wed - lined up with choice #1 - but she could be too financially demanding, we'll see
  • Tues - Am going to ask out for lunch #2, the one that looks like a Pig on one pic and a model on the other... wtf, I'm not doing anything tomorrow..
  • Friday lunch - penciled in another one.. that I just talked to from match, we'll see how it goes..

I have to call 1-2 more to line up dates; so that will be 5... 2 others I am ditching, not calling back and not calling at all..

One more came in a little while ago, so I'll have to talk to her tomorrow and pencil her in for next week... not blowing my weekend on "first dates"

tks

Yeah, I hear you... I was basing it on the second pic, the first and last pic of her s.ck, lol.. first pic I guess would b an 8

8?? The first pic? Seriously?? =O You are being generous... but you will have to let us know how your date with her goes and if big arms = big body.