loose?

imonyourside

I'm wondering how important it is to a guy that the girl he has sex with has a "tight" versus "loose" vagina. Way back in the day, my boyfriend and I were in a fight and he had commented on me having a "loose vagina". While he has since than taken it back, I wonder to this day about it. We are no longer together so it really doesn't matter so much.. but I am curious to this day and decided to see what other people thought?

Thanks!

Very important... that's why some women do some exorcise on a certain machine at the gym to keep those muscles tight. One of my ex gf's of 4 yrs had it nice and tight, for all four years, so it didn't "loosen up" or I didn't get used to it, like someone said...

Loose vagina the guy doesn't get that much sensation as he would on a tight one.. still a pu.ssy and all that, but tight is right :) .

I've been with loose vaginas, and it's like comparing a low mileage new model BMW which is nice and tight with no squeaks VS. a million mile Chevy, that's loose...

WalkingtheAbyss

Every man likes a tight VAG but that said its hardly something that i would consider a deal breaker. If it resembles a yawning walrus then sensation can be lost but there are other ways of retrieving such pleasure.

If he dumps you because of your VAG tightness then he's not worth it any way.

welikeincrowds
Way back in the day, my boyfriend and I were in a fight and he had commented on me having a "loose vagina".

It's an insult to something you'd feel especially self-conscious about that you also have no control over. He went for a very low blow. LITERALLY :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:GOSH I'M SO PLEASED WITH MYSELF. Anyway I wouldn't give it another second of consideration.

• Author

hahah ok thank you everyone. I developed somewhat of a "complex" about it and started doing exercises and got these weird pills from another country.. crazy , yeah. but I asked him about it the other day after I posted this and he said it all feels the same and that he's sorry, he didn't mean it. SOOOOOOOOOOO... I guess I should stop worrying. I've never considered myself loose per se but I know I could be tighter based on some conversations I've had with girlfriends saying it hurts everytime and all that.............

guess I'll continue my kegels but try not to worry, eh?

loverofloveandstuff
Way back in the day, my boyfriend and I were in a fight and he had commented on me having a "loose vagina".

Should've told him that if his penis was bigger, you wouldn't feel as loose.

A guy commented once I was too tight. It was a veiled insult saying I wasn't relaxed or wet enough. WTF.

Honestly, sometimes we can't win. Too big/too small. Too loose/too tight.

All we can be is with somebody who likes us for who we are.

This is not really important. There is alot to be said for sexual compatibility, do you like the same sort of things in bed, are you willing to do for her, is she willing to do for you.

Vagina 'loose'ness for lack of a better term doesn't compare to the more important things.

Untouchable_Fire
A guy commented once I was too tight. It was a veiled insult saying I wasn't relaxed or wet enough. WTF.

Honestly, sometimes we can't win. Too big/too small. Too loose/too tight.

All we can be is with somebody who likes us for who we are.

Are you sure that was a veiled insult? I think your wrong on this one.

Chances are he was trying to make a comment about himself more than about you. :laugh:

a well-endowed guy told me that it doesnt matter if the vagina is tight or loose, he says its just the cock is either too big or small

and its true the vag can be loosened up.

Untouchable_Fire
a well-endowed guy told me that it doesnt matter if the vagina is tight or loose, he says its just the cock is either too big or small

and its true the vag can be loosened up.

It's more about getting a good fit. :cool:

Which is especially true for those who are on the extremes of either end of the spectrum.