This girl is way too excited. She wouldn't stop thanking me!

guy.lepage

I was shopping all by myself at the mall and bumped into a friend. She was looking at cheap $10 t-shirts so I just grabbed one and bought it for her.

She's quite nice so I realize I was being flirty. She reacted by thanking me over and over as if I had bought her a Ferrari or something. She even added she'll wear the shirt quite often!

Do you think her reaction means she's interested?

Feelin Frisky

I don't think she would gush that way if she wasn't happy to receive your attention. Sounds to me like she might have been hoping an opportunity to break new ground with you. No need to not take it as a green light if you are interested.

Do you think her reaction means she's interested?

nah.. but if you had bought her an $800 dress then you would have her interest :)

• Author
next time get a number and setup a date?

to answer your question **** if I know.

She's a friend so I already have her number. She did say she wants to meet up soon.

She's a friend so I already have her number. She did say she wants to meet up soon.

do that then. Honestly this sort of thing would barely register for me. I'd be like okkkkaaayyy.... Then meet up with her later or somethinng

It has been proven over and over that money is the key to a woman's heart. :laugh:

Anyway, Im pretty she probably have at least some interest in you.

nah.. but if you had bought her an $800 dress then you would have her interest :)

Lol :p

Personally, I wouldn't have accepted someone buying something for me unless that person was either a good friend or a guy I really liked, cause I wouldn't want to feel indebted to a guy who may have bought it for me who I wasn't sure what his intentions are, even though I admit there are guys who are very nice and just do things like that out of a kind heart without any expectations/close friendship ties.

I think it's very possible she likes you as more as a friend, and not just cause you bought her something.