What age do people have better dating life (and sex), age 18-22 or 22-26?

Will59

For guys I mean? I'm thinking 22-26 for guys because they are fully masculine and get to have sex with all the young, but legal, girls.

Thoughts?

OR, is it later than this? If so, what age do you guys think is the best for dating????????

Edited by Will59

Neither of those time are very good for dating. You're way too busy with school and have no money.

The best age for men to date is mid-30s when you have an established career and a little maturity. And you can date pretty much any woman from early twenties to early forties.

Neither of those time are very good for dating. You're way too busy with school and have no money.

The best age for men to date is mid-30s when you have an established career and a little maturity. And you can date pretty much any woman from early twenties to early forties.

Yeah, most men I know would agree with that.

WalkingtheAbyss

I'm 32 and if and when i start dating again my target age will be no less than 25. In my opinion most people have got their immaturity out by then and have realised that its time to grow up.

Don't get me wrong i imagine it would be nice to "slip into" an 18 year old again but alas, i cant imagine it would work on a relationship basis.

Everyone is different. However, what is the point of the date? Just for fun, romance, or to find a long term relationship partner?

Anything in one's twentys is going to be good, because twenty-somethings generally date twenty-somethings.

I'm gonna tell the girls the same thing I've been telling my daughter;

find a really great guy while you are young and cute.

Once you reach 40-ish, forget dating. Once men hit that age, they are only interested in much younger women.

So who is dating the 19-22 year old girls?