What?!! Is with? The nastiness?

Gallaxia

OK, I gotta ask, as I'm starting to see it more and more (but, hey!) it may just be me but- What is with all the nastiness? The fellow poster bashing? I swear! it's like some got their toilet paper replaced with a brillo pad.

It's OK (& healthy to) agree to disagree! Insults lessen the value of your post. So, Why the hate?Seriously, Where's the love?!

Nah, just about the dating section of the forum.;)

Ah, I see. I must've missed those threads. There's PLENTY of nasty going on in other areas of this site. :laugh:

no, I know what gallaxia means. There's a lot of general intolerance and nastiness floating around at the moment. Maybe everyone's having a lousy summer.

IDK about that Tara, I'm having a great summer, and I'm a wonderful person. It's those OTHER stupid sonsabitches, that f**kin pi**me off!!!!!:D:D:D

Yeah, I've seen plenty of nastiness as well - many people get on their high horse about how well they are doing and why can't people just get a job instead of needing government assistance? They have absolutely NO ability to empathise - as long as THEY are doing okay, the hell with everyone else.

I must admit, when I hear that kind of tripe, I tend to give back with a little nasty myself. :mad:

But - all in all, I am personally having a great summer! My living room is coming along nicely, and as a result I'm getting VERY excited!!! :)

Simon Attwood
no, I know what gallaxia means. There's a lot of general intolerance and nastiness floating around at the moment. Maybe everyone's having a lousy summer.

Tara, I just can't take you seriously since you changed your avatar from Xena and put your real pic up :bunny:;)