Does anyone use Slydial when interacting with potential partner/anyone?

Raderick

If anyone's not familiar, Slydial is a service in which you can dial a number (it's also available as an iPhone app) which allows you to dial any cell phone number, and go straight to their voice mail without their phone ringing (the user will though see that they have a missed call and a new VM message).

Anyone used it before? I haven't and it seems like a BS way out of talking to someone.

If anyone's not familiar, Slydial is a service in which you can dial a number (it's also available as an iPhone app) which allows you to dial any cell phone number, and go straight to their voice mail without their phone ringing (the user will though see that they have a missed call and a new VM message).

Anyone used it before? I haven't and it seems like a BS way out of talking to someone.

That also sounds like a good way to start a fight...

"I called you six times and left you two messages! Why didn't you pick up the phone?!?"

SpanksTheMonkey

Why would any one want to do that? if im going to ring some one I want to talk to them if I have to ill leave a voice mail but thats just the consolation prize I dont get it...:confused:

I always know I sound like a retard when I leave a VM. Who would actually want to skip the person and talk to the machine?