Date on Saturday!

marko343

Hi,

I've got a dinner date on Saturday with my EX gf. We were in a relationship for two years and she ended it saying "she wasn't sure its what she wanted anymore". We didn't talk for around a month or so and then we spoke on the phone and met up for coffee. Since then she invited me on holiday with her family as a "friend". I asked her why she invited me and she said as a friend and shes not sure she wants back what we had. As the holiday went on we ended up kissing, cuddling, holding hands etc. After holiday I asked her what we were? and she said we are taking things slow. She texts me often and talks to me on fb chat.

We have a dinner date on Saturday, she says its the only thing shes got to look forward too in her summer break. I was wondering should I be making the first move or should I wait for her to make a move (if she does). By move I mean, cuddling, kissing or even touching her hand at the dinner table. I'm not sure because I made most of the moves on holiday and she is clearly mixed up + I don't want to come across as desperate?

PLEASE HELP!

I don't want to come across as desperate?

PLEASE HELP!

After everything that's happened - I'm sorry but your post already strikes me as she'd think you were desperate.

Take it very very slow. There is no rush. Don't even bother with the kissing, etc. Take your time and enjoy her company. If you don't kiss her etc. It will impress her that you are being thoughtful and respectful right now.

--------------------------

I've got a dinner date on Saturday with my EX gf. We were in a relationship for two years and she ended it saying "she wasn't sure its what she wanted anymore". We didn't talk for around a month or so and then we spoke on the phone and met up for coffee. Since then she invited me on holiday with her family as a "friend". I asked her why she invited me and she said as a friend and shes not sure she wants back what we had. As the holiday went on we ended up kissing, cuddling, holding hands etc. After holiday I asked her what we were? and she said we are taking things slow. She texts me often and talks to me on fb chat.

We have a dinner date on Saturday, she says its the only thing shes got to look forward too in her summer break. I was wondering should I be making the first move or should I wait for her to make a move (if she does). By move I mean, cuddling, kissing or even touching her hand at the dinner table. I'm not sure because I made most of the moves on holiday and she is clearly mixed up + I don't want to come across as desperate?

PLEASE HELP!

xpaperxcutx

Cuddling?!! Really?!! Unless you're really playing " nice" and in the third grade, you do not cuddle, hug, or hold hands with an ex.

I would advise you to start playing aloof because you are already too desperate and available

Tell your ex you can't go anymore because you have a date with an interesting girl that day.

If she had any respect for your feelings she would not play you along like this.

Now go out tonight get some numbers and set a date for saturday!