Ladies what are things that make a lady a real lady?

SteveC80

All i hear on here is what Men should to to be real Men how they should treat women and what they should do in relationships, i never hear what ladies should do except that you have numerous faults and thats ok becasue youre women but Men cant have them because we have to be perfect

So im gonna assume not all of u are self absored narcisists like some women on here and some of u actually believe u also have to bring something to relationships as a women other then breasts vagina and your hand out , so what would those things be?

Wow, resentful much op?

Women, as opposed to little girls, own their choices.

They are responsible for themselves and aren't looking for a mate to improve their financial situations or rescue them.

They own their sexuality without treating it as shameful or as a bargaining chip.

They treat others with respect and kindness regardless of how bad a day they are having or the other person's "status".

Well here's some my list:

1) Work and make your own living.

2) Be honest and direct about what you want.

3) Treat people the way you want to be treated.

4) Do not date married men.

I'll get back to you later with more.

elizabeth26
All i hear on here is what Men should to to be real Men how they should treat women and what they should do in relationships, i never hear what ladies should do except that you have numerous faults and thats ok becasue youre women but Men cant have them because we have to be perfect

So im gonna assume not all of u are self absored narcisists like some women on here and some of u actually believe u also have to bring something to relationships as a women other then breasts vagina and your hand out , so what would those things be?

You sound Bitter! This is a hot topic though, and I've been thinking about it alot, especially lately. I have some questions. Q. Why is it that women's faults are not discussed as much as mens faults or not given as much credit for causing the problems in a relationship? What is an "equal relationship"? What makes a woman "wife material" vs. just fun to date? Why is an independent woman so alluring for men?
GorillaTheater
A real lady has:
  1. A pair of breasts
  2. One vagina
  3. Both hands out.
  4. Wears knee pads to get her way.

And a flat head so I have something to rest my drink on.

SadandConfusedWA
A real lady has:
  1. A pair of breasts
  2. One vagina
  3. Both hands out.

Good stuff :lmao:

I get too hungry, for dinner at eight

I like the theater, but never come late

I never bother, with people I hate

That's why the lady is a tramp

• Author
I have some questions. Q. Why is it that women's faults are not discussed as much as mens faults or not given as much credit for causing the problems in a relationship?

Thats my point all u see on here is what Men should do to get and woo women and they must to these things to be Men and get women yet u see little self anaylizng from women or women saying they have to do certain things in relationships

Seems like women have allot of WANTS in their life and not any GIVES and tell u what Men should be yet dont analyze what it is to be a good wife or girlfriend material

• Author
A real lady has:

1. A pair of breasts
  2. One vagina
  3. Both hands out.

Figures mrs self absorbed #1 wouldnt take this seriously:laugh:

Once relating specifically to women of high social class or status, over the last 300 years it has spread to embrace all adult women, though in some contexts may still be used to evoke a concept of "lady-like" standards of behaviour.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lady

To me, being a lady is going back the old-fashioned idea of a proper 'lady', being more centered around things like etiquette such as...

- Not having a potty mouth

- Not doing slutty things / having some semblance of virtue

Consequently I don't think being an independent woman, as described above, really fits the term 'lady'. And, seeing as there is little virtue going around these days, you could say there is a lack of ladylike behaviour in the world.

threebyfate
And a flat head so I have something to rest my drink on.
I seriously thought of that one but then it got too complicated trying to figure out how she auto-creates pizza. Maybe a nut dispenser would be better.

Good stuff :lmao:
;)
Thats my point all u see on here is what Men should do to get and woo women and they must to these things to be Men and get women yet u see little self anaylizng from women or women saying they have to do certain things in relationships

Seems like women have allot of WANTS in their life and not any GIVES and tell u what Men should be yet dont analyze what it is to be a good wife or girlfriend material

I think that is actually, in part, due to men trying too much to chase and please, rather than realizing their own self importance. It should be a give and take. If a man finds himself doing lots of giving, and not enough receiving, then that should be a red flag. I am in no way giving women a pass. Women should definitely carry their weight in terms of charming, and displaying their worth to men they are interested in.

If a woman wants a successful relationship, she's going to need to have more than her body to offer. If a man wants a successful relationship, he can not be a kiss-up. Such is the way of nature.

But this is just my view.

elizabeth26

I would say that is true of a lot of women. But men NEED to be aware of what they want from a relationship and what their "type" is at least. I have alot of guy friends who are so unhappy with their choices in women because they keep making the same kind of mistakes. They pick needy, emotionally unstable girls without realizing the signs.

threebyfate
Didn't take long for this to get insulting and vulgar . . . . . .
And here you have it. A fine display of how a real lady acts!

Ooh how you are mistaken. LS is chockful of helpful advice for ladies. The only problem is that it's all contradictory. Off the top of my head:

1) do not give it up too easy - especially not on the first date

2) do not with-hold sex in order to get with him

3) do not accumulate too many sexual partners

4) be a goddess in bed who always wants sex

5) do not play mind games

6) stop falling for jerks and give nice guys a chance

7) if a guy treats you badly, it is clearly your own fault

8) do not age

9) stay fit and healthy

10) be more assertive

11) don't be all over him

12) be confident

13) stop acting like a princess

14) be yourself

15) make him chase you

See, LS is a just place. Both genders encounter their fair share of posters imposing their own expectations as the rule and norm that everyone should follow. Deep down though, you have your own life to live, so stop trying to conform to what random internet strangers think you should do and lead your life your own way. Take in what helps you and stop agonizing about the rest.

I think ladylike behaviour is related to the same values as gentlemanly behaviour. Trying to be fair-minded and considerate, and avoiding vindictive or spiteful behaviour. Generally respecting other people by keeping promises and not breaching confidences where at all possible. The same things that apply in professional ethics really.

Ooh how you are mistaken. LS is chockful of helpful advice for ladies. The only problem is that it's all contradictory. Off the top of my head:

1) do not give it up too easy - especially not on the first date

2) do not with-hold sex in order to get with him

3) do not accumulate too many sexual partners

4) be a goddess in bed who always wants sex

5) do not play mind games

6) stop falling for jerks and give nice guys a chance

7) if a guy treats you badly, it is clearly your own fault

8) do not age

9) stay fit and healthy

10) be more assertive

11) don't be all over him

12) be confident

13) stop acting like a princess

14) be yourself

15) make him chase you

See, LS is a just place. Both genders encounter their fair share of posters imposing their own expectations as the rule and norm that everyone should follow. Deep down though, you have your own life to live, so stop trying to conform to what random internet strangers think you should do and lead your life your own way. Take in what helps you and stop agonizing about the rest.

Oh I know. Just full of contradictions. It changes from day to day. What's really interesting is they want you to act like a lady but work like a man.

OP, what is your idea of a lady?

In my opinion, a lot of these contradictions exist for men and women because societal norms in the field of romance are outdated and counterproductive.