My boyfriend never has time for me

love1105

We have been together for about 6 months now and he just never has time for me. He always says reasons why he can't and it just seems like they're all excuses. If I get lucky he sees me once a week but usually that never happens. Last month it had been 4 weeks that he hadn't seen me. And I really doubt that he couldn't make at least 10 minutes of his time to see me. The last time we went out was last Wednesday and I asked him yesterday when were going out again and he said on Friday, but I told him that I might not be able to go on Friday and he said that on Saturday his friends want to go to this amusement park and he doesn't know if he can on Sunday yet. I feel like he always just makes excuses. My friend's boyfriend has work during the day everyday except Tuesday and Wednesday and he spends more time with her. I know that if a guy really wants to see his girlfriend he'll do anything to make it happen, but I don't know what to think anymore. I've talked about it many times with him and he always said he'd change and make it more but he never does. He always says that he misses me so much but I don't get why he wouldn't spend more time with me. I tried breaking up with him 2 weeks ago and he got really sad and started crying a little, and promised to change things so I'm not sure on what to do. Should I tell him how i feel about it? It's always bothering me and always makes me sad.

Edited by love1105
Serenitynow

He's not your boyfriend, not with that lack of commitment.

Just dump the loser. You know that hes not gonna change.

123BeachFan

Are you guys sexually intimate? Chances are, he's demoted you to a FWB situation, only forgot to let you in on the details.

It's always a bad sign when a guy suddenly doesn't have time for you, isn't willing to be straightforward and talk about it, and instead acts as if you have an overly vivid imagination.

Last month it had been 4 weeks that he hadn't seen me.

Should I tell him how i feel about it? It's always bothering me and always makes me sad.

4 weeks? Are you sure you two are actually dating? :confused:

Of course you should tell him how you feel. I'm shocked that you have not.

Personally, I'd break up with him. He's not that interested if he didn't notice he hadn't seen you in a month and didn't care.

You waited 4 weeks and then some to ask if you should talk to him about this???

I thought you would have dumped him by now.