did she lost interest or im i jumping to conclusions?

RiceLove

Recently i met a family friend's daughter and she lives in China while im visiting home on vacation. She speak good english and i can communicate with her in chinese so there is no real language barrier. I recently asked her to hang out and on the first day we went karaoke, dinner, movie, and walked around a park. On the second day after a family dinner she asked me to go to a bar with her sister and my friends. I had already been drinking at the dinner party before the bar so i was already pretty tipsy. At the bar she barley drank and we played couple drinking games and i got pretty drunk. there was good contact between us as far as conversation and touching. She seemed pretty comfortable with being around me.

From all the signs i could tell she likes me. as far as eye contact, body language, her being nervous around me, and always finding a way to break silence. The next day i had dinner with her at her house and then we went out for ice cream wherei found out she apparently had known about me before i even met her.

Anyways long story short i got her number and i texted her before she had to go on a trip for half a month for school things in china. However, i have not heard back from her. Now im i just being gullible to think she lost interest? or has she really lost interest?

P.S there is a language barrier when we text she cant fully understand english in writing. The text i sent was have a sweet dream and safe trip...and imma miss you. somewhere along those lines.