Guy I'm seeing never comes to my apartment

In 4 months probably visited me about 3/4 times.

Like he doesn't drive so he would have to get public transport. Would take him prob 40 min.

I always drive to his house.

I said the other night "oh i won't be back here until you come visit my new apartment" and he was like "whatever you'll be back here on sunday" then I said "pardon" and he was like "nothing".

Should I stick to my words and not show up until he comes to me? Or would that be majorly bitchy on my behalf?

He made the effort to go visit his friend in the city today which is like over half the way to mine..

Ihavenoidea

This might come off as a bit of a Jerk but I'm not going to walk and take all different kinds of public transportation so see some womens apartment that I have only been with for 4 months.

TheLoneSock

Really, who cares? He has no vehicle (hmm). As appreciative as he should be for you making the drive on your dime, you should also be as understanding with his situation. Don't let it turn into a petty grudge match.

Also keep in mind, guys who never want you over at their place are usually players. Take that as you will.

I don't think the problem is so much that he hasn't been to your new place as the fact that he was such a cocky jerk when you brought it up.

I don't know what type of city you live in, but 40 minutes on mass transit isn't a big deal for me. I've had periods where that was a regular morning commute for me and I've travelled that far for parties on a regular basis.

Since he doesn't have a car, I would assume he has much the same lifestyle which makes his refusal pretty bad.

I wouldn't turn this into a battle of the wills. I would invite him over for a night this weekend and if he complains about it, make it clear you cannot be the only one travelling. It just isn't fair and I think most people would recognize that.

If the only way he'll see you is if you travel, I'd break up with him because of his selfishness.

My GF an I when we became an official couple had a talk about this. She was always coming over to my house and I was not really going to hers much. When we were talking, she brought this up because she lives close to the university she attends, so it is inconvenient to have to get up 30-40 minutes earlier than normal just to go back to her place to walk to school.

For me however, it was a matter of pride. I thought it was cool to have this girl always coming over to my house and almost like I had control over the relationship. We addressed this issue and now spend time at both places equally-ish because it did bother her.