Leaving my Boyfriend

brokenheart1

brokenheart1

I got into a big argument with my boyfriend yesterday night. He's not very good at communication, he doesn't talk to me when he's upset, het just disappears then reappears as if nothing was wrong but I get upet when something is wrong and I bring it up. The last issue, he's always focus on himself, I've been helping with moving to the new city, cleaning up, finding the new place, etc but I feel like he's not even grateful. He would set plans with his friends but wont' tell me unless I ask him what he's doing. I think it's really rude that since we're both dating that he doesn't even talk to me. He use to write me emails on a daily basis, now it's all these one word emails. I want him to break up with me, why do I always have to do the work. He's too much of a chicken to break up with me. He doesn't even care about me. What should I do?

What should you do? I thought you were breaking up with. It doesn't sound like you've made your mind up at all. If that's what you want from a relationship:

• Few word emails
  • Bad communication
  • he doesn't care about you
  • he does appreciate you

Sounds like a lousy relationship to me. Unless you're just being dramatic, I've only heard your side so I am unsure.