Old text messages saved on her phone bothering me.

angelo82

My gf said she kept all the text messages I had ever sent her on her phone - even ones from before we were officially together. (We met in Oct and have been together since Nov) She said she would read them sometimes at night before she went to sleep. Very sweet, right? Well, I asked her to read some of the old ones to me for a laugh and as we were I noticed other than my texts there were a couple others (one from July, one from August). They were both from different numbers and there were no contact names by them.

The one from July: "Thanks again, sweetie :)"

The one from August: "Seeing y0u smile is b0nus p0ints in itself"

I asked her why she saved those and she says she forgot they were on there. But they were right next to my old texts so she must have seen them on there since we were together. I asked who they were from. She said the first was from her ex-bf's brother and the second was from..? She acted like she couldn't recall the name. But they were the only texts saved out of those entire months. They must have meant something. I asked why they didn't have contact infos and she said she deleted them since we started dating. I said, "Well why can't you be friends with your ex's brother?" She said she thought it would have been disrespectful to me (Seems weird to me..) I dunno. It's a pretty nitpicky thing but was just wondering what yall thought...

RedRussian

Just the beginning bro, you must never be afraid to lose a girl. So be strong and draw boundaries early. Ex's brother aka ex. Also is she sees one she sees both so if you cool with that then do nothing.

I say be strong and say this arrangement does not work for you and it is disrespectful to you. If she continues after saying you're right well here is the door.

Listen to your gut bro you here because you are so it's good. Be cautious and don't let your guard down until you feel in your guy she respects you and you can trust her, as of now both are no and no.

Good luck

RedRussian

One more thing, if you fear to lose a girl or anyone/anything else, this fear will rule your actions not your logic mind. Fear is a disease and it spreads fast so be strong.

Ihavenoidea

My opinion:

Not a big deal.

She probably did forget or doesnt pay attention to them as she reads yours. Not contact name over the number indicates she deleted the from her phone so only that number remains.

To be honest my phone has texts of my ex's address when we first got together that I forget (or havent taken the time) to delete. They arent in my phone so its a just a number but I have no intention of talking or seeing them again.

She might have forgot who the second was considerig theres no name and just a number.

Give her the benefit of the doubt before you drive yourself crazy. Seems harmless to me.

I agree - there's nothing to worry about.

I also save old messages that are connected to some nice memories from long time ago. I don't even read them, they're just there, in my phone. Girls are like this - saving both important and unimportant stuff)))))))))