"Well groomed" ladies - good or bad?

lookingforyou

lookingforyou

What do you all think of well groomed ladies? Not having no hair out of place or never without lipgloss but stylish and mindful of personal grooming.

Men, would you ask out such ladies? Women, what's your opinion on these ladies?

Would I ask out a girl that wasn't is a better question. Although the intentional messy hair look isn't too bad. You're way over thinking.

• Author
lookingforyou
Would I ask out a girl that wasn't is a better question. Although the intentional messy hair look isn't too bad. You're way over thinking.

So you mean you WILL ask out a well groomed girl?

So you mean you WILL ask out a well groomed girl?

Well good grief, I'm not that shallow. You'd have to be hot too :cool:.

Citizen Erased

I admire their ability to be like that. I don't know how they do it, I like getting the extra sleep in the morning. :p

I love a really girly girl that has her makeup done nails done hair done lip stick all that stuff. It seems these types often have low self esteem though. Which ends up not leading to anything meaningful. :/

BlankSlate

Honestly it's all about finding what expresses you. Being clean and well groomed means you're in a healthy place in your life. (that would be the automatic brain assumption)

I see Lots of well groomed, all done up, girls at place's I've worked and places I hang out at, but honestly like the one guy said they are self conscious.

Pretty girls and pretty guys are usually compensating for something.

So personally a girl in a tank top, jeans, and a pony tail is way hotter to me than a girl in a mini skirt, fake blonde hair and makeup.

How you dress and dress up displays your traits, good and bad.

Displaying an honest representation of yourself shows who you are, where you need to change, and helps you find someone who can help you to your goals.

• Author
lookingforyou

Anyone met any well groomed ladies that aren't weird or self conscious? Just good looking, takes care of herself and has a sense of style?

Anyone met any well groomed ladies that aren't weird or self conscious? Just good looking, takes care of herself and has a sense of style?

It's not that crazy of a concept. Every one of my friends and I are confident, stylish and SMART. I love my girls. :love:

• Author
lookingforyou
It's not that crazy of a concept. Every one of my friends and I are confident, stylish and SMART. I love my girls. :love:

High five. :bunny:

• Author
lookingforyou

Question to the men, in case you didn't read it in the first post. Would you ask a well groomed lady out? Or does that suggest she's too high maintenanced?

"Well groomed" is kinda vague. Perhaps you should put up some pictures so we know what you're talking about. There's a huge range of female style between baggy tshirts and red-carpet.

Don'tWannabeAWannabe
What do you all think of well groomed ladies? Not having no hair out of place or never without lipgloss but stylish and mindful of personal grooming.

No. I prefer my women as hairy and sloppily dressed as possible. I also like them to have unibrows. Extra points if they don't bathe for a week.

WHAT KIND OF QUESTION IS THIS? IS THIS A JOKE?

It seems these types often have low self esteem though. Which ends up not leading to anything meaningful. :/

And slobs have high self-esteem? Interesting. :rolleyes:

Absolutely I'd ask one out even if it does make me wonder if she's high maintenance. I believe in getting to know people before making judgments on perceived personality by the way they look/dress.

i like to be "real"

that means (for me) being myself - which consists of being perfectly imperfect...

i have a very simple beachy style. i look put together - but never overdone.

little makeup, hair is done but not overdone, i like it to blow around in the wind and move with the day.

a simple summer dress or jeans and a cute top work best for me. nothing fake about me - i like simplicity and no pretending.

It depends, but a girl that can look good in a ponytail, baseball cap, jeans and tank top makes my heart flutter.

I love the classy, dressed up look on women, but those that do it all the time make me wonder why.

legallyblonde289
Absolutely I'd ask one out even if it does make me wonder if she's high maintenance. I believe in getting to know people before making judgments on perceived personality by the way they look/dress.

yes! my absolute biggest pet peeve is people who judge someone's personality/intelligence based simply on how they look.