rubber band effect

Lucky555

why is it that guys will pursue a woman just because she has not had contact with them. Its like they operate like a rubber band. Is this player behavior, lack of interest, or for their ego?

After reading a dating book it says that men who operate like a rubber band are not the one for you because once they have you they will no longer be interested in you.

What do you all think?

A guy will not pursue a woman JUST because she doesnt contact him. If a guy plays the rubber band with you, he wasnt that interested to begin with.

But if you come on too strong, you could turn a guy off as well.

It describes a lot of men I've known, there is no doubt about that...they are interested, just not interested enough as far as I'm concerned. These are the guys that only want you at convenient times for THEM. A guy that really wants you looks at your convenience too.

I don't think this applies only to men; women do it too. It's all about challenge. Some people respond to challenge by trying harder; when something's harder to get, they want it even more.

I don't think this applies only to men; women do it too. It's all about challenge. Some people respond to challenge by trying harder; when something's harder to get, they want it even more.

Absolutely women are just as capable of being this way...