How to 'friendzone' a guy?

I have met a man who is an interesting person but I feel no sexual chemistry for him because he is kind of old for me. I can not even kiss him, but he wants it a lot.

I thought that I might want to frendzone him but I have never offered to a guy to be my friend.

How do women say to guys that they want them to be just friends?

Is it better to email or call to say that?

Do you need to explain them why you want it?

Is it more pleasant for a guy if I say that I want to be just friends instead I simply reject him?

The problem is he is interested in more so it really isn't a friendship.

If he is willing to ignore his sexual interest in you -b/c you are so interesting to be around as a friend- then it might work. It really is up to him not you.

Be honest and dont lead him on to get what you want. It will just end badly.

• Like 1

Yes, you should be honest with him but that's not going to do a lot to change his feelings about you. This guy will be interested in you more than a friend for a very long time. Guys don't just switch their hearts and their dicks on and off like a light switch. No matter what he may act like, he will be wanting more for a very long time.

You don't have the time...nor does it sound like you have a lot of interest...in being his buddy. It's just going to be a real pain for you because you will see that he wants more and you won't like it. Put some space between the two of you for now and pray he finds somebody else to go after. That will ONLY happen if he's away from you. As long as you give him the "let's be friends" line he will have hope that you will change your mind. Trust me on this!!!

Then again, if you pal around with him long enough, you may just get comfortable with the situation and change your mind. But that's a long shot.

If you want his attention and you want him to follow you around like a puppy dog, then you tell him you just want to be friends with him.

Im sure youre better than that, so dont be a coward, just tell him that youre no longer attracted to him, and stop talking to him. Dont let him waste his time trying to change your mind back, because that might be what he does. Leave him be to find someone who is truly interested in him. Dont lie to him about being friends, thats the cowards way out to protect themselves. Im sure youre not a despicable coward.