can a girl who isn't a virgin really refrain from sex with a guy she really likes?

I've been seeing this girl for about 5 almost 6 weeks and we're so flirty together but we're trying to keep things casual bc she doesn't really want to get involved in a relationship with me right now bc she's afraid that starting law school in a few months shes not going to have time for me bc of work and law school taking up all her time and she doesnt want to hurt me.......but she spends the night all the time and we make out, i take her clothes off there is alot of heavy petting but she says " i dont have sex with people im not dating"......its just like ok well wtf do i do, and she's a really good looking girl shes a model and Im a model we both worked together, so she always gets mad when other girls flirt with me but she wont sleep with me bc we're not dating and I can have it from a few other girls so wtf!!

• Author

thats what I think but not trying to be cocky or anything but I am a model and I know other girls think im good looking but why wont she just sleep with me even if we're not dating if she knows me and is attracted to me

Yup, head job. Move on to a nice young lady who will date you. Sounds like you have no shortage of takers. Enjoy :)

thats what I think but not trying to be cocky or anything but I am a model and I know other girls think im good looking but why wont she just sleep with me even if we're not dating if she knows me and is attracted to me

Shes doing it because she gets off on saying no to you. She is a head case. Shes proud of her restraint. Youre not going about it right....

Plus you probably give it away that you NEED sex from her. If you can turn it around and tease the hell out of her, just make out for a minute at a time then talk, you will drive her nuts. Think about it.... Dont push taking her clothes off, just kiss her and stop, and repeat, it will make her nuts. If you have patience, she might give it to you. But you have to make her feel like its not all about sex first.

She also might not find you attractive enough to sleep with. I dont believe her that she doesnt sleep with guys that she doesnt have a relationship with, but who knows.

Edited by boogieboy
she doesn't really want to get involved in a relationship with me right now bc she's afraid that starting law school in a few months shes not going to have time for me bc of work and law school taking up all her time and she doesnt want to hurt me.......

Such a load of horse crap...good god such a load of horse crap...first of all, she is so full of herself...law students can be that way...this is such a lame excuse...I kind of want to slap her now through the internet...

Don't waste your time with her...she doesn't "want" a relationship and she doesn't "want" casual...

LAUNCH. Next please.

threebyfate
can a girl who isn't a virgin really refrain from sex with a guy she really likes?
Yes we can, especially if gut instinct kicks in, that something's off.

I've been seeing this girl for about 5 almost 6 weeks and we're so flirty together but we're trying to keep things casual bc she doesn't really want to get involved in a relationship with me right now bc she's afraid that starting law school in a few months shes not going to have time for me bc of work and law school taking up all her time and she doesnt want to hurt me.......but she spends the night all the time and we make out, i take her clothes off there is alot of heavy petting but she says " i dont have sex with people im not dating"......its just like ok well wtf do i do, and she's a really good looking girl shes a model and Im a model we both worked together, so she always gets mad when other girls flirt with me but she wont sleep with me bc we're not dating and I can have it from a few other girls so wtf!!
As for your situation, she's giving you mixed signals which means that she's either deliberately jacking with you or as previously stated above, something feels off.