too much drama for him

baby_thug_angel

baby_thug_angel

i really care about my b/f and i don't know wut i would do if i ever lost hi'm. again. well this is our 2nd ti'me being together. the first ti'me we got together was for 2 months.he was the perfect b/f. he called everyday, held my hand, helped me when i was feeling bad, gave me presents every week. that sort of stuff.

well i lost hi'm. see, my best friend had a really big crush on hi'm. and he had a crush on her. which made me feel bad but i didn't tell hi'm that. well, i told hi'm that if he wanted to be with her, i would be OK with it. so he broke up with me. i hooked hi'm up with my best friend. well that relationship ended in abt 2 weeks.

he said he realized his mistake of letting me go in the first place, that they had nothing in common, that they hardly ever talked. and he asked me out again. well i told hi'm that i needed to see who else was out there. he was OK with it. he said he was going to wait for me.

well he did. we got back together a month ago. well alot of things has been happening to me. too much drama. i don't tell hi'm any of it because i know it makes hi'm freak out and worry. but my friends tell hi'm. they feel he has a right to know what's going on with me. maybe they're right but they don't have a right to tell hi'm.

well anyway...I'm scared that I'm too much drama for him to handle. he says I'm not but i still have my doubts. i want him to be happy. he has never had to go through as much drama as i have. i go through more drama then most everybody i know. i don't like making him worry abt me. i don't like him thinking he has to fix everything every time. i don't think he can handle alot of the stuff i go through.

so if its too much to handle, what do i do? plz help.

Shzzizzlrr

it sounds like you have enough drama as it is. If he wants to be supportive of your problems, it's ok to let him, your drama isn't going to make him cry. Guys are there to support women and women are there to comfort men, idealistically ofcourse. He's just trying to show you that your problems aren't that bad and that he's there for you. You should just relax and understand that you're a lucky person to have a guy like this around.