I am so infatuated.

tigressA

I met the guy I posted about recently:

http://www.loveshack.org/forums/t224307/

And I'm not sure there are any words that can fully describe just how fantastic it was. He ended up staying through Saturday; he left less than an hour ago to pick up his friend who's flying in from England. I missed him as soon as he started gathering up his things. When I was saying goodbye to him at his car, I said, "You really should just take me with you." He kissed me and said, "Don't tempt me." :laugh:

We just clicked so well; it's almost ridiculous. He did say he wanted to come again ASAP, so he could be here next weekend...I probably shouldn't hope for it though. Whatever happens, I will see him again for the weekend of my birthday; we made plans for that. It's less than 2 weeks away but I already feel like it's going to take forever and a day. :love:

Sooo happy to hear that! Just remember, take it slooowwww, and be mysterious! It'll be more fun for you, and especially him.

• Author

Eh, that mystery stuff never really appealed to me. I just do what feels right and don't apologize for it. If it works out, great; if it doesn't, I'll at least know that I have nothing to regret.

I'm still multi-dating, and he knows that. One meeting is too little to tell if he'll make me change my tune in that regard, but if things continue to go like this then I wouldn't be surprised if he did. I'm so excited about my birthday plans. We were trading stories, and I told him about the vintage store I fell in love with last summer, how I did some modeling/promotional work for the owner, that I hadn't been there since August and I really missed it. So he's taking me there for my birthday. :bunny:

Edited by tigressA
Eh, that mystery stuff never really appealed to me. I just do what feels right and don't apologize for it. If it works out, great; if it doesn't, I'll at least know that I have nothing to regret.

Good for you, tigressA. Do whatever makes you comfortable. What works for others such as being mysterious or going by the stupid rules, may not work for you. You know yourself better than anyone else.

I'm still multi-dating, and he knows that. One meeting is too little to tell if he'll make me change my tune in that regard, but if things continue to go like this then I wouldn't be surprised if he did. I'm so excited about my birthday plans. We were trading stories, and I told him about the vintage store I fell in love with last summer, how I did some modeling/promotional work for the owner, that I hadn't been there since August and I really missed it. So he's taking me there for my birthday. :bunny:

So you laid it all out in the open? Good thing. Yea enjoy the moment and see where it can lead you both to :)

zebracolors

I'm infatuated these days too actually so I know the feeling. If it were me I'd defo take things slow and feel it out to see where it can go. I hope this really turns out to be something nice for you.

• Author

Thanks all. Haha, I'm still going over everything in my head--not analyzing, just replaying. :love: Everything was so on; I felt like we were in our own little world. This morning my housemates said, "You're alive! Seems like we haven't seen you in days." I just smiled real big and went on my merry way. :D