Help him to make moves.

Mandy04

How can you make it easier for a guy who is not sure of when or how to make moves... do you 'invite' the moves by sayin things or what... According to his best friend, he wants to but he's not sure how to 'read' (approach) me. The friend says he tells him he's scared to make the wrong move, but it would help if he made *a* move.. He's just scared I guess, how can i make it less... 'ackward'? May sound dumb.. but O well, its a problem and this *is* the place! :p Thanks.

Perhaps you should try putting the moves on him. This may awaken something in him and probably let him know he's got the green light to be more open.

Yes, you ought to say things that will encourage him. Compliment him and even let him know you are attracted to him and you hope things start moving along soon. Grab his hand. Give him some love taps on his back, arms, legs, etc. Do your thing. If he doesn't come around then, he's gotta have problems.

Yea I was thinkin that, maybe hes not sure he's doin the right thing cause im not exactly responding cause well hes not doin anything. No i dont mean askin me out, i mean just doin anything, holdin hands, being affectionate.. kissing. Thanks btw.

Mandy04,

You have received GREAT!! advice. You be the agressor, make the moves and see his responses. Also conversation is essential, talking about what you like and hearing about what he likes.

If you get no response, move on 'cause he has issues greater than you need to deal with...

Good Luck..

One of the first date-type situations I had with this girl (i mean first with her, first for me), we were hanging out and she was giving me all kinds of signals that ya know, she was open to things. And dumbass me just didn't pick up on it.

I mean she was literally smacking me in the head offering herself to me, and I dunno how i missed it, but at the time I just couldn't get my balls together to make a move.

I'm just saying he could be an extremely shy guy.

Yeah, Hes not really shy at all, he's really outgoing, but like his friend said, true emotion can be the scariest thing in the world. He tries to act all arrogant (for lack of better wording), like he's all in controll of the situation, when he knows good and well that he's scared off his a$$. :p I kinda think its cute, but sometimes its frustrating for me and im sure it 10x worse for him. Im thinkin bout teasin him by sayin he's scared of me and he's gonna be like how you figure? and id say because you havent kissed me yet. And that would be that! Or... would that hurt his manly ego or whatever for a girl he likes to tell him he's scared of her? :p J/w... I was also gonna be more physical when im with him, and show him that im not gonna bite his head off if he touches me. Thx for the advice... anyone else?

I'm impressed by your patience... if a guy takes me out, and stays a mile away, it's a total turn-off for me.

if i were you, i wouldn't say anything, but i'd touch him more (harmlessly, sleeve, shoulder, etc), and playfight or something.

good luck!

-yes

We went out last night, went to his house and watched a movie, then laid in bed for a while..he was bein all sweet & stuff. Touchin my arms and hands, kissin my neck. And when we got up to leave we kissed and just stood there huggin. It was nice. Thanks for the tips.