So... what's happening?

beyondwtf

I've been seeing this girl for a few weeks.

I wouldn't call this "dates", but I don't know what she thinks about it. We have a lot of fun... walking and laughing and stuff. We went to the movies once but... like... nothing happened. Maybe the movie was boring or not scary or funny enough. I felt dissapointed.

And I'm not sure about this physical barrier thing is broken or not, but we like to walk very close to each other, almost always rubbing shoulders and sometimes we grab our hands for random reasons, but not holding for long time... just a few seconds.

Maybe I'm not bold enough or she's too shy?

No hug, no nothing. When say goodbye, it's actually bye bye only.

But she agrees to go with me to places and out and stuff... but I'm not sure what's going on...

listen dude, i've been there before, hell I'm only 18. But if you THINK she is feeling it, then she is. Just go with your gut. You should break the physical barrier and just kiss her next time you guys do something. It will help you and her. Trust me, just do it.

I'm in exactly the same boat and it's so frustrating. I keep wanting to make a move myself (I'm the female) but I wimp out at the last minute every time. But it's driving me insane not knowing exactly where I stand with him.

Sorry - no help at all, just letting you know you're not alone!

Awesome Username

If she's grabbing for your hand at all, she's flirting with you. It's possible that she likes you, but it slow to get to know you and trust you on a physical level.

That's all I can give you with this level of info. Good luck! :)

• Author

We're about... yeah.. 20 or under...

This is my first experience, since when I was in school... I didn;t had enough time. But I don;t feel nervous at all. Just confused.

She never initiates msn chats or sms. Rarely does. She doesn't do 1 word replies but it's usually a sentence long.

And... and... She agrees to go out. I mean. CONFUSING!

• Author

I'm not afraid of touching her... but I'm not getting the the clear OK signal. Well.. not enough signals.

But I've seen pictures of her hugging and resting heads in other people... but she's not so willing to do that with me.

She might be shy, so you have to barrell through that and plant a kiss on her....you have to do it fast, and dont build up to it. If you dont make a move, she will lose interest and you cant get it back because you look like a chump-the longer you wait. If she recoils, then she doesnt like you, and is using you for company. Be prepared for this.

If she's willing to spend time alone with you and there is laughing and fun and closeness, then that's a good sign. If she definitely didn't want a romantic relationship with you, she would be wary of touching. On the other hand, if she thinks you are being a good friend and keeping a respectful distance, that will make her feel comfortable too if she's not interested romantically. Hmm ... quite a bind, eh?

She may be very shy and not sure if you are interested in more than friendship. You need to let her know you are. I think you could convey this by taking her hand at some point and holding it for a while whilst walking. This is something a friend would not really do and she would know you are crossing a boundary here, but it's quite gentle and subtle. See how she reacts and whether she takes your hand too when you drop hers for a while. If she does, then gradually take it further and put an arm round her at some point. Just don't rush things and see that she's happy and relaxed before moving further.

• Author

So... should I just hold her hand next time?

This will sure say... I like you! But... Is she ready for this? Beacuse I am. I don't wanna rush or anything.

Should I ask if I can or... do something different and hold her hand?

DAMN!!! CONFUSING!

I personally think you should make the move. Whether it be holding hands or kissing her. Just do what feels right. If it doesn't work and she doesn't want to be more than friends, it's better that you tried instead of wondering if you could've done something to make it happen. Don't regret

• Author

... I'm seriously troubled and confused.

I think she is still sad for her BF leaing to study abroad.

But then... WHY THE F@#& is she hanging out with me then? I can see some signs but... I'm not sure.

What should I do? I dont' wanna be a rebound. I actually. Thinking about it...I think I'm only interested in her, more by her looks. Beacuse, personality wise, she is kinda boring. Just laughing, says something boring and keeps playing with her hair. I only feel interested beacuse I do have the feeling she is a little interested, but the BF problem she is having is... well, confusing.

Should I make a move or something, or have a little talk? I don't wanna be rebound and regret it later. But I don't wanna be rejected either.

Recommendations?

• Author

Friendzone? I want to friendzone her beacuse I don't want to regret anything later, but at the same time, I don;t want to. IDK if she friendzoned me... If she did, then why go out with me one on one....

And I cannot trust her.. she adds random peeople and who knows if she is seeing someone else and acts the same way? little touchy and crap?!

When she cannot make it to go out, she doesnt make a back up plan. she always let me decide...

hmm, confused even more!

Maybe I'm not bold enough or she's too shy?

probably a combo of both

be bold and make a move, only if you like her and think it's worth it. If not, then don't. Don't regret not making a move and being a friend. But then again, don't regret making a move. Just think about it out, then when you figure out what you want, go for it. Only if that's what you want. You won't regret going for something you want

He bf is going abroad? Youre hanging with a girl who has a BF??? WHats the matter with you?? Are you that lonely?

I think she is hanging with you because she knows you are safe and wont try anything. Shes not interested in you, she isnt giving you any signs that she is.

She is using you for comapny while she worries about her bf. She already friendzoned you. Dont lie to yourself saying you think you will get your ower back by friendzoning her, you cant friendzone her when she FZ you first, and youre already infatuated with her. Stop hanging with her, or kiss her. DOnt worry about her reaction.