! I am dating a PROSTITUTE!!

louie83

I seriously need help. I have been going out with a prostitute for a few months now and i have fallen for her.

She is asian, can't speak english very well, addicted to gambling & drugs and has a tendency to lie.

But i can't seem to end it with her. She tells me she loves me but i cannot believe her. I have been trying to help her fix her issues, but everytime i seem to make some headway, she ends up back where she started.

She knows what she is doing is wrong but she will still do it. I am infatuated her to almost the point of marrying her (I know.. wtf am i thinking??). She always tells me that she wants to escape somewhere with me but will that really help??

Also when i call her she doesnt pick up most of the time and when she does call me its usually because she wants me to do something for her. Sometimes i will call her and she will ask me to call her back in a few mins and when i do she doesnt pick up.

What the f**k is she doing?? I went to her house to drop off her charger the other night but i couldnt get a hold of her all night so i gave it to her aunty who she lives with and even her aunty was asking ME if i knew where she was.

Whenever i am with her we end up at some pub/bar/rsl and she plays the poker machines for hours. It drives me nuts! She is great company and a fun chick but she has massive issues.

Then there are the phonecalls and messages she always makes. I had look at her phone and there are messages from a f**king s**tload of guys and about 80% of her contacts on her phone are guys. Yet i still continue to see her.

I have never been like this with any girl in the past and i have seen other pros before with not attachment whatsoever. But this b**tch has got my balls and i can't get it back. If this was a friend of mine that was in my shoes i would tell him "What the f**k are you doing?? Break it off" So i don't know why i can't do it myself when it involves me. I am not blind or dumb, i know that she is no good for me, but i am always making excuses for her and her behaviour.

Like she won't answer my calls, i would think "She must be sleeping.."

NO SHE F**KING ISN"T!!! In fact i don't even want to think about what she is really doing.

Then there are the GOOD times. The ones you remember well. When it is just me and her away from the clubs and other influences on her then it is great, fantastic. We talk, watch dvds, eat, laugh, fool around etc. But they never last, then its back to the same old sh*t.

She wants to change her ways, she has broken down crying about it and how sorry she is for the way she treats me. But the next day it's like nothing happened. Could i actually help her if i just persist a little longer?

What should i do?? Should i stay with her and hope that i can change her or should i call it quits and leave with what little pride (and get my balls back) i have left???

PLEASE HELP

Louie83

Agreed with SkyDive. You're going to have to get your post count up a little bit before you come at us with some sh*t like that.

• Author

I am not trolling. I wish i was. My friend to told me to post my situation on here for help.

It is honestly as bad as it sounds. Any advice u can give me would be appreciated. This is no joke.

• Author

I only signed up for LS so i can post my thread and get input from others. Why would i make up such an elaborate thread if i was only trolling? I know i haven't got any other posts up but that doesn't mean i cannot have my say and ask for advice.

On a positive note...

When she does decide to withhold sex or it's just been forever since you've had any then all you have to do is pay her...

What kind of help do you need from an internet forum Louie ?

skydiveaddict
I am not trolling. I wish i was. My friend to told me to post my situation on here for help.

It is honestly as bad as it sounds. Any advice u can give me would be appreciated. This is no joke.

OK I'll bite. She's a prostitute right? You don't like that right? Stop seeing her. Problem solved!

• Author
OK I'll bite. She's a prostitute right? You don't like that right? Stop seeing her. Problem solved!

Pretty much identical to what my mate said. I think i am just clinging onto false hope that i can be the one to turn her life around. It sounds like such a simple decision but its hard to face facts when you're in love.

don't feed the trolls.

I wish I could tell you he was trolling, but unfortunately, he's not.

I know the guy quite well and actually suggested that he reads / posts on these forums. I've given him all the help I can and I've told him that he needs to cut ties immediately.

• Author

Thank you for taking the time to write a serious reply. I know it sounds ridiculous and i can completely understand why people would think i was trolling. I mean if i wasn't in the situation i am in and i saw this thread, i would be thinking the same thing. I have been reading a few threads on a similar note and to be honest none of them are as bad as mine. I feel so angry with her at times but mainly i feel piss*d off at myself for getting carried away with my emotions. I am normally not like that all. Especially not with a pro. But in all honesty, is there ANY chance at all that it would work in the end?

Pretty much identical to what my mate said. I think i am just clinging onto false hope that i can be the one to turn her life around. It sounds like such a simple decision but its hard to face facts when you're in love.

Louie, I told you from day one that you should never have gotten involved with her. I told you to keep emotions on the sideline and continue "having fun" with her. If you're not going to listen to me, at least listen to these anonymous people who will simply tell it like it is.

I don't know why it's such a big deal to be quite honest. You've only been seeing her for a few months. Let me build a list of negative things about her. You can then weigh it up with the positive and I guarantee the negative will outweigh the positive by a long shot.

* She's a prostitute

* She uses you for money ( don't say it's not true)

* She will never make the effort to see you; it's YOU that goes out of your way for her

* She tells you she loves you yet she can easily go a week without talking to you unless you initiate conversation.

* You know very well that she has other guys in the picture

* She speaks broken English and you don't have all that much in common

Seriously, get your things back off her but don't tell her that you're cutting her out of your life until you retrieve your stuff back!

Hit the town, find a new girl and I guarantee you'll be over her in a heart beat. As I've told you before, it all comes down to the fact that this is the first girl that's been in your life for quite some time. The moment you have another girl in the picture, one that truly appreciates what you do for her, and one that makes an honest living, you'll change your tune in no time.

• Author
I wish I could tell you he was trolling, but unfortunately, he's not.

I know the guy quite well and actually suggested that he reads / posts on these forums. I've given him all the help I can and I've told him that he needs to cut ties immediately.

Cheers GC. Thanks for backing me up.

But the next day it's like nothing happened.

She is playing ya...

Show some self respect for yourself and move on from her..

You can't fix her and she doesn't want to change so your answer has been made by her..

• Author
Louie, I told you from day one that you should never have gotten involved with her. I told you to keep emotions on the sideline and continue "having fun" with her. If you're not going to listen to me, at least listen to these anonymous people who will simply tell it like it is.

I don't know why it's such a big deal to be quite honest. You've only been seeing her for a few months. Let me build a list of negative things about her. You can then weigh it up with the positive and I guarantee the negative will outweigh the positive by a long shot.

* She's a prostitute

* She uses you for money ( don't say it's not true)

* She will never make the effort to see you; it's YOU that goes out of your way for her

* She tells you she loves you yet she can easily go a week without talking to you unless you initiate conversation.

* You know very well that she has other guys in the picture

* She speaks broken English and you don't have all that much in common

Seriously, get your things back off her but don't tell her that you're cutting her out of your life until you retrieve your stuff back!

Hit the town, find a new girl and I guarantee you'll be over her in a heart beat. As I've told you before, it all comes down to the fact that this is the first girl that's been in your life for quite some time. The moment you have another girl in the picture, one that truly appreciates what you do for her, and one that makes an honest living, you'll change your tune in no time.

Good advice Johnny. I am sory you have to keep telling me this, in fact i am sorry that it has gotten to the point where i am posting about it on a forum.

I should have never have put 110% into this.

• Author
She is playing ya...

Show some self respect for yourself and move on from her..

You can't fix her and she doesn't want to change so your answer has been made by her..

True. I have to get my balls back off her. I guess i couldn't admit to myself that she is beyond hope and not worth saving. Hard decision to make but it has to be done.

I know a guy who married a woman who said she used to prostitute herself prior to marriage in a different city. He married they relocated and she never did it again. Not sure what the actual stats are on that scenerio but if you love her to the point of marriage there's help and hope. Also I honestly thought they were lying but she told me it was really true. She seemed so normal it was unbelievable to me.

Re write the story you have just shared on a piece of paper with someone else's name in it. Read it back to yourself and give the guy you wrote it as the advice you are seeking from us. It should be pretty clear then.

The other thing you can do is realize you cannot control someone else's perceptions, decisions or values. You cannot change someone else or even provide the desire in them to change themselves. I would be working seriously on myself if I were you to see why it is I would sell myself so short. I would also look at why I would base my present life and future on "what if's" especially when I'm not even in control of them.

I wouldn't hold that too high of a standard. Leave her AT ONCE or I will come over and hire her.

At least you know from the start what you are dealing with and what type of a person is your girlfriend - a professional lol .. I'm jealous ; )

Enjoy it to the fullest, seize the day, have loads of fun :cool:

Have a great week-end, Chill!

Re write the story you have just shared on a piece of paper with someone else's name in it. Read it back to yourself and give the guy you wrote it as the advice you are seeking from us. It should be pretty clear then.

The other thing you can do is realize you cannot control someone else's perceptions, decisions or values. You cannot change someone else or even provide the desire in them to change themselves. I would be working seriously on myself if I were you to see why it is I would sell myself so short. I would also look at why I would base my present life and future on "what if's" especially when I'm not even in control of them.

Excellent advice for so many 'love' situations. Thanks!

SincereOnlineGuy
I am dating a PROSTITUTE!!

No big deal. Lots of men are dating prostitutes long-term. Those women just prefer to be called wives and girlfriends and other, less-inflammatory names.