Mini Skirt for a second date?

rose45

I don't really have too many outfits for going out to choose from that i think i look good in for a date type thing

I was thinking of wearing for my second date with a guy i like ...a black mini skirt that i have with this red vneck top---- but the material on the shoulders is nice and it doesnt show too much cleavage(barely any) and its a long top too that goes a few inches over the mini(but not too long or anything where its going past the mini, its a good length)..so the top is nothing short and i was going to wear a black sweater and button a few of the buttons and put on black boots to go with it..im tall with the boots..probably like 5'9 or so..so i figured maybe this is a good look for a second date?

We would probably be going to dinner..a friend says its fine because you want to look hot and its not like your showing off everything....also even if it happen to be this fancy place(which i doubt it would be) i would have my jacket on until we sat down..would the mini be that inappropriate? i don't think its this h**chie mini and i would carry myself well, but its a mini and definitely not a church or work outfit

is this a slutty outfit for a second date? i know the saying if you are showing one area, hide the other..last time i wore the only pair of black jeans i like on me and my favorite top showing cleavage and a sweater..i didn't want to wear those jeans again and i figured to show im not hiding my body or something by wearing black jeans, let me wear this skirt but cover the top this time.

You can just wear a thick pair of leggings under the skirt. This way you will look appealing but not showing too much.

Here's a tip for you. Look at his eyes a couple of dates later when you wear the same skirt but with normal tights. :)

Guys lie when they say they don't notice outfits.

;) Yes, wear the mini-skirt. I would even say go for it even if it's really short! :p And, do you watch his eyes.

If you are comfortable with it, go with it. I'm sure it will look fine and not slutty.

I would go with a more flattering dress than a mini.

Minis can make a girl look desperate by screaming " Hey! Look at me! You can almost see my underwear!"

Save the minis for summer dates and skip to the a vneck dress. Show skin but still make him work for it.

Left in a Lurch

Minis can make a girl look desperate by screaming " Hey! Look at me! You can almost see my underwear!"

As a guy I scream back with my eyes, "Ok. I am looking! I like your underwear! Thanks! I would love to see more sometime".

That might be the response she is looking for.

Disillusioned

Wear a pair of matching black footed tights with your mini, and a pair of pumps or flats. Take it from a guy, we know what we like to see. Tights can make even an old granny look good!

Wear a pair of matching black footed tights with your mini, and a pair of pumps or flats. Take it from a guy, we know what we like to see. Tights can make even an old granny look good!

:lmao::lmao:

The mini is fine, OP. You can wear it with leggings as suggested by one of the posters.

I know the mini skirt you're talking about and it isn't that short that people can see your panties :rolleyes: