Multiple Choice Questions about the first date...

engravefeelthevoid

engravefeelthevoid

Hey guys I got some questions about the first date please write what u think is best and why.

*Place should be:

A-Fancy Restaurant

B-Ordinary Restaurant

C-Fancy Coffee Shop

D-Acivity

*Dress Code should be:

A-Formal

B-Semi - Formal

C-Smart Casual

D-Casual

*About Kissing:

A-One simple lip kiss

B-One long lip kiss

C-Make out session

D-Don't kiss

*What to talk about:

A-General Stuff (non-personal)

B-Each about himself

C-About "Us"

D-Don't talk at all (lol like in the movies)

*Who Should pay:

A-Guy

B-Girl

C-Both

*How Long should it be ?

A-2 hours

B-3 hours

C-4 hours

D-more than 5 hours

1. Whatever you can afford

2. Depends on where you are going, but generally for a first date you shouldn't be over dressed but you shouldn't look like a slob either.

3. If the date goes bad then no kiss, if it goes well then a simple lip kiss.

4. Let the girl do most of the talking if you are the guy, keep it general and light no politics religion ect...

5. Guy should, but he should keep the date within his budget (a 100$+ dinner on a first date unless you are wealthy isn't the best idea)... Guy shouldn't always pay everytime but definitly on the first date.

6. Plan for 2-3 hours, About the time it takes to watch a movie and get something to eat is a general good amount of time for a first date. You want to get to know each other a little but you don't want to overdo it.

• Author
engravefeelthevoid
5. Guy should, but he should keep the date within his budget (a 100$+ dinner on a first date unless you are wealthy isn't the best idea)... Guy shouldn't always pay everytime but definitly on the first date.

Well yah I don't wanna be Ron...the guy who spent 200 $ on the first date with a girl he doesn't know....but 100 $ is also too much to be honest...I was thinking something around 50$ AT MOST....believe me am not cheap...but my hand doesnt have a hole in it either...and I shouldn't spend that much money to impress a girl....I should impress the girl with my personality ;)

Expensive **** comes later on in the relationship

1: Ordinary restaurant.

A fancy restaurant is too much expense for a first date that might not work out. A coffee shop is just cheap (unless you don't know the girl at all and want to figure out if you like her or not before you pay for dinner). An activity defeats the object of chatting and getting to know each other.

2: Semi-formal.

You don't have to get all dolled up in a suit or your best dress, but you want to look good, especially if you're going for dinner. Obviously clothing has to be tailored to where you're going.

3: Kissing depends on how the date goes. If I don't like the guy, then no kiss at all. If I really like him, we might kiss a bit.

4: You want to talk about personal stuff and get to know each other, and maybe also some general smalltalk. Not talking at all defeats the object of the date.

5: I would let a guy pay for me if I planned on seeing him again, and I'd be impressed if he offered. If I really didn't like him, I couldn't take his money so I'd insist on paying half.

6: 3-4 hours, depending on how well it goes. If my date was a guy I'd never met before, I'd want to go for a quick coffee so I could make my excuses and run if I didn't like him. If I knew him already then a dinner date of 3-4 hours would be what I'd expect... maybe just dinner, but possibly also drinks afterwards if we were getting on well.

• Author
engravefeelthevoid

Nicely said Eyore I liked the details u gave and the good analysis of each option...indeed a coffee place would just be inappropriate for a girl I known for 3 weeks now...we do like eachother afterall so I believe she deserves somewhere better than a coffee place for the first date....