Nice guys equals girls with amputations

burning 4 revenge

If this is true, then it only makes sense that a good prosthetic would be equal to a couple shots of tequila.

I'd say that's consistent with my experience anyway.

For sure HotCarl, just get drunk and be an *******. Haha, maybe then some smokin hot girl would want you. Hasn't happened to me yet, but I plan on trying it this weekend

• Author
burning 4 revenge

Maybe girls with amputations have a higher value

I remember on The Sopranos Tony slept with some cool Russian woman who had a prosthetic leg

She seemed a lot better off than nice guys

What are we talking here, couple of fingers, hand, arm, foot, whole leg? Since you say "amputations" do you mean more than one?

So maybe a guy who tells a girl he loves her on the 5th date would be the equivalent of missing a couple of fingers, and a guy who tells a girl he loves her on the 1st phone call would be like a quadraplegic?

Perhaps amputee women gauge this in men too, "I'm missing a hand, so I have to put up with men who text a "good morning darling, just washed your car," but I don't have to take "I just respect your mind, we never ever have to have sex and I will feel just the same," a gal missing a whole leg might have to take that though.

I have known women stuck with nice guys who have gnawed off their own limbs in an effort to dissuade and repel him. Is this a similar concept?

I made out with a beautiful amputee once, an incredible woman. For comic relief, she would pump her prosthesis on her stump and make fart noises. That woman deserved(s) a true stud daddy.