Girl stop answering or calls back suddenly...

Jesse12345

I went out with this girl last weekend and we hit it off great. She gave me all the signs that she'd like me and we talked about meeting again at the end of the night. She even said i was her type when i made a joke referencing a movie we had just saw. I called her the next day she didn't pick up but she did call back an hour later. We talked and joked over the phone i asked to do it again next weekend she said she was going be busy because of studies so i said when shes get some free time we'll do something.

I called her a couple of times this week and sent some jokeing text and she hasnt responded at all. I was wondering if any women can tell me if shes having second thoughts..... I like this girl but i don't know if i should keep trying or move on.

You've reached your quota for contacting her.Any more attempts will only make you appear needy and desperate. If she is interested she will contact you.

mortensorchid

Yes, you have done your part with the phone calls and the texts. Don't contact her anymore, the ball is in her court and she should call you back if she is interested.