emotion connection

creyente7

so I've done a research on how women think, and i came to a conclusion that women is attracted to a guy depending on how she emotionally feels about him... i just need an example on how i can make a girl emotional, good ones of course...

so are girls attracted to guys depending on how he makes her feel?

how can i go about doing that? because ive been doing something wrong for a long time which is using logic to deal with problems and i know this isnt the right way to go about it... for example, my girlfriend recently told me that i shouldnt even be her boyfriend because she hasnt done anything good for me, her parents are strict and she just cant do a thing for me, she tells me that i deserve someone better... and i try to use logic to solve the problem and it ended up i guess not good.... so tnx in advance to anyone that gives me some ideas, how do i make her emotionally happy? its more of a doing that saying when it comes to a girls emotion?

Edited by creyente7

If your girl is telling you that you deserve someone better, she might be trying to make you break up with her for some reason. Ill get back to you on the emotional part.

Actually read around the board, you will see several posts from women on what their bf's do to make them "feel" things.

Male logic is completely illogical to females. You must learn the "soft" skills of communications and learn to just listen sometimes without reading anything into it or try to fix something. Many times they just want to talk and are not expecting anything to happen

Also if she is saying she's not good enough for you, she is telling you she doesn't have the heart to break up with you so she want you to end it.

My 2 cents...

This girl is not speaking in code. She wants you to move on. Forget the emotional stuff and find another woman you make happy emotionally without having to change yourself.

i think generally speaking, you either feel emotionally connected to someone, or you don't. human emotion is complex, and everyone experiences feelings differently. i'm not sure that anyone on here can really tell you how to relate to others on an emotional level, or how to invoke specific emotions in others. i think that it tends to be sort of an intrinsic thing that really varies from one individual to another.

your best bet is to try to get to know yourself better, and understand why this might be an issue for you. from there, you can work on how you relate to others, and maybe work on recognizing traits in others that are compatible with your own qualities.

• Author

i dont think she wants me to move on, it was her down moment, it happens once a month, either stress, PMS, or w/e i really dont know but i just want to make her emotionally happy but i dont know how to do that exactly... I use logic and i dont think it works...

• Author

and as for the people that says for me to move on just cuz she says it, dont you think that its just a test for me? cuz seriously, she said this a loooooooong time ago, and we're good now... and as for the emotional stuff, there is no way you can make a girl emotionally happy?

Sometimes when we are so use to having someone there, we find it hard to cut that person out of our lives, even if things aren't that great. Personally, I know that if I can't give 100% in a relationship, then I start to feel guilty and I would let my partner go. If she really feels that way, then you should think about ending with her.

Of course there are ways to make a girl happy. There are so many ways. The issue here, I think, is that you seem to be thinking you have to try hard to do something that you need to think of to make her happy and perhaps you do. If that's the case then perhaps she is not the girl for you. As DiscoChick said, you want someone you can make emotionally happy without having to drastically change yourself.

and as for the people that says for me to move on just cuz she says it, dont you think that its just a test for me? cuz seriously, she said this a loooooooong time ago, and we're good now... and as for the emotional stuff, there is no way you can make a girl emotionally happy?

Each woman is different and requires different things to make her happy. You have to choose someone who is already interested and ready for a relationship (not sure if your girlfriend) is and then get to know her, what's important to her in life, her favourite things/activities, what makes her happy and over time to just try to make her happy. And if you choose the right person, hopefully she would do that for you also. Buy you thoughtful gifts/things you would appreciate - this comment is not about expensive flashy gifts - but things like your favourite CD or things that you like. It's not about money its about showing that you care for a person and think about them.

And if you are totally clueless, just ask, communication is the key. But if this particular woman may want you to end the relationship, talk and was a previous poster said, listen. Listening is a bid part of it.

If your girl is telling you that you deserve someone better, she might be trying to make you break up with her for some reason. Ill get back to you on the emotional part.

Wow. My gf has told me this a number of times and it always bothers me. I really wonder if you are right because it does seem like a sabotaging behavior. I'm tempted to just ask her about it when I get home and I think I will. Any predictions?

• Author
Wow. My gf has told me this a number of times and it always bothers me. I really wonder if you are right because it does seem like a sabotaging behavior. I'm tempted to just ask her about it when I get home and I think I will. Any predictions?

i would love to hear this, please tell me what happens with your situation, i feel like we're both in the same place right now... although My Gf and I seems to be doing just fine... it seems like she just has a low self esteem, and she feels as if shes putting a drag on me, she just wants me to be happy and she feels the guilt that she's not doing that, just make sure u bring her self esteem up... it brings emotions to her

Edited by creyente7