treat poor= good, treat nice= bad.

creyente7

why is it that girls chooses guys that treats them poorly than guys that treats them really nice? question is

why do badboys gets the girls before goodguys do?

is there still a way to make a goodguy to get the girls before the badboy?

and also if you can give me an example on both sides of being bad and good like for instance if you were a goodguy you would buy her stuff, while a badboy wouldnt even care about what girls want

also is it true that girls want what they cant have? can i get some examples too? tnx!

Tony Bill Gates will be delighted to see this thread.

Thanks for bringing this up creyente, this topic hasn't been discussed before.

(Most girls want a man who treats them well, btw.)

Most guys here equate not putting the pussy on the pedestal to treating women like garbage. It's actually disrespectful that guys assume they can bribe women into affection through gifts and kind deeds. At least I think women would find that disrespectful.

greatgirlfriend
Most guys here equate not putting the pussy on the pedestal to treating women like garbage. It's actually disrespectful that guys assume they can bribe women into affection through gifts and kind deeds. At least I think women would find that disrespectful.

From what I'm seeing here, most of these guys are trash. For everyone who says they'll treat a girl great, there are three that say if she doesn't put out by the third date she's history. My personal experience has been that the guys who do the most wooing are the biggest con artists.

• Author

ok lets move on to my situation, i already got the girl so i guess i didnt finish last, would it get boring after a while if i keep treating her like a princess? should i say "no" to some things that she say? i want to keep a long lasting relationship, right now im lessening the time that i see my gf just so that when she see's me its more of an exciting moment for the both of us...

It's fine to treat her well, but you don't have to do it on a daily basis. Just be exciting to be around. The reason all these guys who do respect women get dumped is because that's all they have to offer. They usually have bland personalities, and the biggest thing they have going for them at the moment is the fact that they have a girlfriend. Don't say, "no" to something just for the sake of doing it. You need to stand your ground when you feel it is necessary. It's great to do nice things for a girl every once in a while, but you need to change it up. Don't bring her flowers everyday, because she will get sick of flowers everyday. Be creative. Bring her on a trip. Cook for her. Emphasize creativity. Let her pamper you as well. It should be a two-way street.

ok lets move on to my situation, i already got the girl so i guess i didnt finish last, would it get boring after a while if i keep treating her like a princess? should i say "no" to some things that she say? i want to keep a long lasting relationship, right now im lessening the time that i see my gf just so that when she see's me its more of an exciting moment for the both of us...

Why don't you just do what you feel in your heart rather than looking for a guide book or game plan?

If you already don't feel you're an exciting person to be around then it's looking pretty bleak. Get some self-confidence.

Don't constantly shower her with attention like she's a prized gem and you're worried the first sign of "being normal" will make her run away into the arms of some jerk. Shower her with attention and romance on those nights you two are getting together and it is a romantic thing. The idea is to make those moments special.

It's OK to disagree with her on things...but don't disagree just for the sake of fear of her leaving. Lord knows I've had women think I agree with everything they say, but I'd come clean and tell them I honestly did agree with them. At least in the conversations we had we were both in agreements on things.

It's about being GENUINE.

If she's going to reject you because you two have a lot in common, meaning she craves a guy who is a "project" or someone she's got to have issues/debates/arguments with to feel like it's a RL...then trust me, let her leave. She's most likely a headcase in need of drama.

Guys, it's ok to belch in front of her....just not on the first date and not when it's a fancy night out.

It's ok to not pull that chair or open that door every time.

It's ok not to bring her flowers every time you see her.

It's ok to say you want to watch an action movie when you two are hanging out at home and she has no opinions on what DVD to watch.

It's ok to check out that girl across the street with the insanely hot body, but it's NOT ok to do it when she's walking next to you. It's even MORE not ok to express how you think that other woman is hot.

It is OK to say you like the outfit the girl is wearing and say to your GF that she could probably rock that look even better than said girl.

Just be yourself...if you have to fear her leaving you every minute of the day then it's not worth being with her.

Bad boys get the girl because they create drama and excitement in a girl's life (even if most of it is negative). It also gives them a great deal of stuff to talk about with their friends. Bad boys also sleep with a great deal of women so they are usually better at sex than a nice guy who just wants to commit to one.

What can you do? Create excitement/emotions in her life that are positive, it works even better than negative excitement/emotions. Just remember, get her to feel something and you're in great shape :). If she dumps you, move on don't dwell on it and cry about being a nice guy. Jerks have a rotten, miserable life. They may have more success regarding having sex with women, but they are terrible at forming healthy relationships. You don't want to be them.

• Author

What can you do? Create excitement/emotions in her life that are positive, it works even better than negative excitement/emotions. Just remember, get her to feel something and you're in great shape :)

in that case, how exactly do you create excitements/emotioms in her life that are positive? like can i have some examples on what to do and maybe i can create more ideas myself, i just need a quick thought on how exactly i can do that...

in that case, how exactly do you create excitements/emotioms in her life that are positive? like can i have some examples on what to do and maybe i can create more ideas myself, i just need a quick thought on how exactly i can do that...

Ask her "Whats her favorite .....?", "What makes you smile?", "What makes you laugh", "What motivates you". Tell her the same about you. Whenever you notice the tone of your conversations becoming boring or negative, change them immediately. The things you talk about and do with a girl creates associations in her brain and she doesn't even realize it. She's either associating you as loser, friend, I wanna have sex with him. Guess which one you want to be :)? Negative gets you loser, boring gets you friend, and positive....well you get the idea.

Whatever you do keep your attitude, dialog, emotions, gestures, all positive. Girls eat this stuff up like candy. Watch Mario Lopez sometime, he's an excellent example of someone who's mastered this. There will be many times she will try to get negative, don't let her, change it around to positive as fast as possible. It's hard, but it does work.

skydiveaddict
why is it that girls chooses guys that treats them poorly than guys that treats them really nice? question is

why do badboys gets the girls before goodguys do?

is there still a way to make a goodguy to get the girls before the badboy?

and also if you can give me an example on both sides of being bad and good like for instance if you were a goodguy you would buy her stuff, while a badboy wouldnt even care about what girls want

also is it true that girls want what they cant have? can i get some examples too? tnx!

1. because girls are by nature attracted to "badboys"

2. Goodguy: showers her with attention/ affection treats her very well.

Girls get bored with this very quickly

3. Badboy: is aloof, mysterious, not so affectionate. This makes the girl intrigued, mad and very infatuated all at the same time. The "badboy" becomes a challenge for women to conquer. Thats it in in a nutshell

so, treat poor=good treat nice=bad. correct!

Edited by skydiveaddict

Because those 'nice' boys are even worse than those'bad' boys.

The 'bad boys' are somehow more intelligent so they are in touch with their identity and reality. On the other hand, those so called 'nice boys' are not in touch with their identity because they are not nice in reality and perceived as 'jerks' by girls.

In other words, if a young guy wants to get laid with every girl who comes around it does not qualify him to be 'nice' for anyone except for the guy himself.

From what I know about all those 'nice' guys, they want to get laid as soon as possible. I guess it is the only nice thing that they own.

greatgirlfriend

Btw, the guy I am dating is what would be called a "nice guy". That's what attracted him to me. That's why my discussion with him the other day was bizarre (and why I am praying he was just having a bad day).

Do topics get repeated here a lot? I am new and have yet to learn.

Sure, because every time when a so called 'nice guy' gets solid hard down, he writes a post.