Valentine's Card for my ex?

j444

I am still in love with my ex girlfriend, and she says she still loves me too. We have been together for 1 1/2 years. We broke up 6 months ago.

She sends me mixed signals everyday. Texting me good memories, telling me she had a dream about me. (it was we bought a house together). Sends me songs that remind us of each other. She calls me to talk about 2x a week. She only tells me she needs space for the time being. I have asked her to stop sending me mixed signals and she wont.

I want to make her a handmade Valentines Day card. I know she loves this stuff, and want to show her how much I care.

I am torn on weather to do this or not. I am not expecting a miracle at all.

But I know how happy this will make her to drop it off at her work, and leave it with the front desk.

But then again I should take her actions in account, and not do anything for her.

Any Advice?

Whatever you do, there will be pros and cons. If you don't make a card and send it, you might regret it. If you do, you will probably get your hopes up.

Personally, I would not contact her and stay that way until she gets her head together and actually says she wants to get back together for certain or she doesn't.

What are you, new? =X

HELL NO! Don't send nothing to "it". If you do and you don't get the response you were expecting, you're just gonna hurt.

clueless haha

i say do it, and if the outcome isn't what you want then SO WHAT, it sounds like you want her back, if you don't do this then you'll regret it, it sounds like a good move to me

i say do it, and if the outcome isn't what you want then SO WHAT, it sounds like you want her back, if you don't do this then you'll regret it, it sounds like a good move to me

There's no SO WHAT. If the outcome isn't what he wants then he'll end up with a broken heart.

OP, I also agree you should do it but just be mentally prepared for both outcomes, good and bad.

Don't do it. If she's not willing to give you the relationship you want, then she doesn't deserve a card for Valentine's Day. If she says she needs space, then don't do it.

One of my greatest joys right now is that I'm single for Valentine's day and don't have to deal with any of that nonsense.