Why So Many Anti-Women Threads vs Anti-Men Threads?

Pizzaman81

I think males have more "frustrations". Like if you listen to the complains of men vs women here, the men can't get the time of day from pretty much any woman, though he admits he doesn't want obese women, and the women are saying that they can't get the "quality" guys which means really good looking and well off. Look at the latest on online dating, I thought she was just saying that she wasn't getting any responses, I was wrong, they were just guys with low paying jobs, and don't have the education level sees fit.

Ermm.... perhaps it may have something to do with men being sexually programmed to 'seek and conquer' with women leaning more towards 'try and find something else to do while looking really hot doing it.' Or something.

Depending on the truth of that statement, I could see how the female version would lend itself to having more patience...

Some guys have such a huge ego that it hurts their pride and bruises their ego when they get turned down, so that is how they retaliate. Blaming the entire gender solves everything according to them.:rolleyes:

Some guys have such a huge ego that it hurts their pride and bruises their ego when they get turned down, so that is how they retaliate. Blaming the entire gender solves everything according to them.:rolleyes:

not me, i believe that rejection is the key to success

• Author

Ya I think rejection is crucial. I know I was rejected a few times, but I didn't hate go on a crusade against women. I just moved on, tried to learn what happened, and adjust.

without a doubt. Learning from your mistakes is the key to growth.

Referring to those whom won't accept their mistakes and instead turn them into it being the womens fault.

Because someone has a bad experience with one indavidual and proceeds to make sweeping generalizations about the opposing gender. Most subsequent posters proceed to side with their own gender regardless of logic or reason, often contradicting themselves in the process. Thirty pages of chaos then ensues.

Because someone has a bad experience with one indavidual and proceeds to make sweeping generalizations about the opposing gender. Most subsequent posters proceed to side with their own gender regardless of logic or reason, often contradicting themselves in the process. Thirty pages of chaos then ensues.

sad but true. I wish people would ignore those threads and maybe the 30 pages of contradicting and crying would stop.

No one is perfect. We will all be rejected numerous times in life.

I wonder why so many people on LS even still pay attention to/post in those threads. I avoid them like the plague. I think, instead of posting in an effort to refute someone's views/change their perspective when they're just going to post another half-dozen threads about how all women or all men suck because of this, that and the other, there should be a collective effort to ignore them and post more constructive threads.

I'll openly admit to posting parody threads to the serious ones. :bunny:

The serious hate threads are counterproductive to the individuals who post them.

People are bored and don't have anything else to do since they are not actively dating and having any type of social life. I straight up married the biggest &%$@$%$#!@$ on the planet, but I don't generalize him to the rest of the male population. Otherwise I'd never date again!!!

I believe what I did was called "grow" from the experience. Ah, how wise I am sometimes. lol I guess the complainers haven't mastered the "grow" part yet. Grasshoppa's, they will, oh yes.....one day.....they will.

Or they won't. And they will be bitter, lonely, old people.

Either way, no matter how much they complain, the rest of us non-complainers will be happily dating and finding someone to love. At least, that's what I did.

Are males just angry?

No.. it just seems the bitter womenless ones wind up here on LS to complain and moan away their problems and take pot shots at the opposite sex to make themselves feel not so loser like :)

No.. it just seems the bitter womenless ones wind up here on LS to complain and moan away their problems and take pot shots at the opposite sex to make themselves feel not so loser like :)

Ah yes! Because bashing an anonymous poster who claims to be female is the ultimate revenge!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

:)

The serious hate threads are counterproductive to the individuals who post them.

There have been days lately that I put down the keyboard and log off because I can't stand to read some of the trash that is posted..

I sometimes feel that coming on here and reading that garbage is just not a productive use of my time.. there used to be times when threads on LS where at least worth the time it took to read and post, not so much anymore..

When the women haters and bitter posters as well as some of the other groups who invade here from time to time leave then it will at least be worth the time I would take out of my day to read threads and post.. till then I find myself not on LS as much anymore becuase of their negative attitudes and posts..

/rant over

Edited by Art_Critic
There have been days lately that I put down the keyboard and log off because I can't stand to read some of the trash that is posted..

I sometimes feel that coming on here and reading that garbage is just not a productive use of my time.. there used to be times when threads on LS where at least worth the time it took to read and post, not so much anymore..

When the women haters and bitter posters as well as some of the other groups who invade here from time to time leave then it will at least be worth the time I would take out of my day to read threads and post.. till then I find myself not on LS as much anymore becuase of their negative attitudes and posts..

/rant over

I don't disagree with you one bit. The atmosphere on LS, used to be nurturing, spiced up with some common sense/tough love posts and a thread of OT fun and humour.

Now, it's about gender bashing or the dysfunctionals are running around baiting and reporting. OT fun/humour is gone.

/rant over

That stinks, I always like what you have to say! Maybe they will get bored with us and leave again!

The atmosphere on LS, used to be nurturing, spiced up with some common sense/tough love posts and a thread of OT fun and humour.

i have been on LS two years longer than you and i don't remember the above period of time. LS has stayed pretty much the same in the 5+ years i've been here

i have been on LS two years longer than you and i don't remember the above period of time. LS has stayed pretty much the same in the 5+ years i've been here
You departed for an extended period of time.

no it has changed Alpha. The gender bashing has become pretty dominant as well as the tattling.

It all comes down to this:

Unless you are morbidly obese, any woman can get into any kind of relationship at the time of her choosing. LTR or casual.

Most men can't get into ANY kind of relationship to save their life.

If you held a gun to my mothers head and said I have to get a date with a woman with a BMI less than 30 by Friday, I'm sorry to say but my mother would mostly likely be dead.

That stinks, I always like what you have to say! Maybe they will get bored with us and leave again!

Thanks..

I'm a LS lifer... so I won't be going anywhere else, just altering my posting habits some till I feel I have more to post about.

Alpha's thread are always out there to post on :laugh:

Sometimes I just read or only reply to the threads where I can crack a joke :laugh: