Are you insecure?

betamanlet

I'm pretty open about things that would embarass most guys, not like I volunteer it, but if you came to my apartment, you'd notice it smells great because I have a scentstories player that's always on, smells amazing. Beats the smell of litter box, that's for sure... I'm sure women would think it's girly, but I couldn't care less.

Oh, I also have a bidet toilet seat, the type they have in japan.

What does that have to do with insecurity? It's great that your apartment smells good, but 'most guys' don't have scentstories players because they either don't give a toss or don't even think about whether how their apartment smells. Neither are signs of insecurity?

Oh, I also have a bidet toilet seat, the type they have in japan.

what do teh girls think of that?

• Author
What does that have to do with insecurity? It's great that your apartment smells good, but 'most guys' don't have scentstories players because they either don't give a toss or don't even think about whether how their apartment smells. Neither are signs of insecurity?

I think guys would want their apartments to smell good, they just are worried about what people would think... I know my ex girlfriend had a problem with me smelling good from my bodywash (old spice)... It wasn't how a guy is supposed to smell, hence it was wrong.. Because of what she was told. My apartment isn't supposed to smell good. i'm not supposed to have a bidet, but I do, and I don'tn care what people think.

The paintings and art on my walls are done by me. I have lavendar scent in my bathroom and my bed sheet is always clean and pillows fluffy.

I wear black boxer briefs and enjoys wearing dress shoes all the time.

What are we talking about here?!

• Author
what do teh girls think of that?

Only one female has seen it and she said she tried the female setting and said she jumped out of the seat.. Not many women come over so it's not much of an issue.

I think guys would want their apartments to smell good, they just are worried about what people would think... I know my ex girlfriend had a problem with me smelling good from my bodywash (old spice)... It wasn't how a guy is supposed to smell, hence it was wrong.. Because of what she was told. My apartment isn't supposed to smell good. i'm not supposed to have a bidet, but I do, and I don'tn care what people think.

sometimes you are just so adorable beta!

I say you go with your bad self.. and your bidet! :lmao:

The paintings and art on my walls are done by me. I have lavendar scent in my bathroom and my bed sheet is always clean and pillows fluffy.

I wear black boxer briefs and enjoys wearing dress shoes all the time.

What are we talking about here?!

That's awesome, but I was questioning the OP why any of this should be a sign of insecurity. For most women, a man who takes care of his home is a bonus, not a sign of weakness.

• Author
sometimes you are just so adorable beta!

I say you go with your bad self.. and your bidet! :lmao:

I'm a real bad boy with my lilac scented apartment and my bidet!

Only one female has seen it and she said she tried the female setting and said she jumped out of the seat.. Not many women come over so it's not much of an issue.

Beta, I think you should just try being a bad man... try it. Do your best to be a jerk. I think you're too honest and gullible...

• Author
That's awesome, but I was questioning the OP why any of this should be a sign of insecurity. For most women, a man who takes care of his home is a bonus, not a sign of weakness.

It's not "manly" and believe me, if a woman is looking for a reason to next you, this is a good one if she has lots of other options.. I've actually had a chick get some kind of lotion for me, then held against me that I actually used it because it wasn't masculine smelling.. some kind of body shop or both and bady works stuff....

I'm a real bad boy with my lilac scented apartment and my bidet!

dude i'm starting to question your sexual orientation :lmao:

As long as he doesn't act it, it's all good. If you are still manly after having those, then you are truly a man!

• Author
Beta, I think you should just try being a bad man... try it. Do your best to be a jerk. I think you're too honest and gullible...

Uh, this chick has ZERO interst in me and sh'e sbeen over many times, she just wants to do well in law school. I struck out with her 2 years ago, so couldn't really care what she thinks. I just hope I don't wind up being her guy she complains about guys with.. Right now I only talk to her about law school.

It's not "manly" and believe me, if a woman is looking for a reason to next you, this is a good one if she has lots of other options.. I've actually had a chick get some kind of lotion for me, then held against me that I actually used it because it wasn't masculine smelling.. some kind of body shop or both and bady works stuff....

betamanlet, you're better off without women who want you to smell bad! There's a reason metrosexuals are sought after :laugh:

• Author

See, this is why it's a security issue. This is "feminine" makes people question your sexuality.. Hence why most guys would back off from this...

If anything, i've been celibate so long I might be forming a new sexual preference, sockophile or handophile whatever you wanna call it..

• Author
betamanlet, you're better off without women who want you to smell bad! There's a reason metrosexuals are sought after :laugh:

no. I'm not metrosexual. I hwate spending money on clothes and I bite my fingernails.... I just like my apartment to smell good... If I could have candles (cats here, so i don't) I would have candles all over the place.

no.. I find his honesty refreshing... ok, sometimes he's annoying too but... :laugh:

I say be who you are beta, there are some girls out there that will love you for it. I hate when guys try to act all bad-ass because they think that's what all of us women want. It's insulting actually... like we can't see through the act.

no.. I find his honesty refreshing... ok, sometimes he's annoying too but... :laugh:

I say be who you are beta, there are some girls out there that will love you for it. I hate when guys try to act all bad-ass because they think that's what all of us women want. It's insulting actually... like we can't see through the act.

I was hoping he would do it for himself to boost his own confidence. I think he thinks him being a nice guy is bringing him down. I don't know, i am not a psychologist. I'll let him know when I find one.

I was hoping he would do it for himself to boost his own confidence. I think he thinks him being a nice guy is bringing him down. I don't know, i am not a psychologist. I'll let him know when I find one.

Oh, I know your intentions were good... I just picture beta going "yeah, that's lavender you smell.... so what? and yeah that's a bidet too, what are you going to do about it?" :lmao:

Oh, I know your intentions were good... I just picture beta going "yeah, that's lavender you smell.... so what? and yeah that's a bidet too, what are you going to do about it?" :lmao:

getting all defensive... "this doesn't make me metrosexual you moron!" :)

is he not just the cutest? :lmao:

• Author

If someone knocked jasmine scent, I would probably lose my temper. Nobody can knock Jasmine. It's the most amazing smelling substance on earth.

If someone knocked jasmine scent, I would probably lose my temper. Nobody can knock Jasmine. It's the most amazing smelling substance on earth.

Jasmine is great.. but to me the best smell is fresh sage... or rosemary is pretty great too. I'm all about scents and constantly have candles burning in my place. ;)

• Author
Jasmine is great.. but to me the best smell is fresh sage... or rosemary is pretty great too. I'm all about scents and constantly have candles burning in my place. ;)

Have cats, so I can't do that.. I can't use my herodian lamp either... Was trying to do my green thing by having a olive oil powered lamp, but cats would be too tempted.

I don't think rosemary or sage has flowery scents, so I prefer stuff that smells like jasmine or lilac.... Real manly, I know, but smells damn good.