Secret admirer!

cutieh

Hi,

Yesterday someone left a box with fake flowers in them at my door. I kind of felt awkward about getting them, because i know it has to be someone in the building and why wouldn't they say who they were from. I think i know who they are from and don't want them. And I think its just a silly game with the person. I put the box of flowers in the lobby for someone else to take.

should I be concerned about this?

Not sure what you should be concerned about. Someone likes you. That's a compliment!

Unless said "dude" is stalking/harassing you (whoever he is) I wouldn't worry about it. He appears to be shy. Then again he could be married, ya never know.

I personally believe that you shouldn't worry about problems until the actual problem occurs. Ya feelin me here?

Fake flowers?..... that is tacky.

Not a big deal right now... I have done this to a girl I knew at the thrift shop. I got her some real flowers, yellow ones because it was summer and warm out. I also included a card that stated that I had a crush, but was WAY to shy to ask her out lol. I went on about I hope I'm not freakin ya out and all that and that I just told her that I really think she is cool and all that. I left the flowers at her place of employment(she was the morning opener) so she got it first.

About two weeks later I returned never thinking she would know it was me who left the flowers lol... I did some shopping and noticed she was up front..so I go to pay and she starts small talk...blah blah blah...then she says "BTW, thank you for the flowers, that was really nice" HAHAH I almost fainted and got an instant panic attack. How could I deni it?... she cought me and now I have to try and act normal... She told me that she still had the flowers and they are doing well lol.. Yes she has a BF too(now I knew, but it was ok) I just wanted to get out of there lol!....

So I wouldn't worry just yet.... Probably some really shy dummy like me trying his best to make a move.... Stalkers tend to be around you as much as possible..they'll seem to be everywhere you go making small talk or whatever. Some are harmless, but the bad ones need to make them feel in control and get reactions from you. Sending you text emails phone calls... If you ignore them they may go away, but what they want is to get reactions..to feel in control of you.

I wouldn't worry just yet, but if more gifts "appear" then it will be just weird... Doing that once is fine, but if he keeps doing it..then he's got a screw loose.