Perfect date

Charlemagne

Hi guys!

What whould you consider a perfect date? Let's say you have 2 days and 2 nights with your future girlfriend. You want to really do everything you can to impress her. Please write a scenario for such a date.

I would be very thankful, because I have some ideas, bot I would like to get some insight from others.

Looking forward to hear some ideas.

to be honest, I cringe every time I hear "perfect date" because it seems like the woman puts more importance on where she is as opposed to who she is with.

• Author

It doesn't have to be a perfect date. The purpose is to make her feel special and loved, and to finally make her mind to move to my city so as I suppose I should aim at making her very comfortable.

My budget approximately (taking into account purchasing parity in $ or Euro) is more or less 200$

• Author

We know each other very well. We already had sex etc. I've moved to another city recently and she is considering leaving her husband and live with me here.

She will be in Warsaw for the first time and I would like to show her that this is a fun place to be and she will definitely find her space here.

I would like to do something extraordinary, that she's never done before. Don't know exactly what. We have plenty of time (2 days and 2 nights) and I would like to fill this time at maximum with pleasurable activities.

I would like it to be fun, crazy, and romantic (during this 2 days)

she is considering leaving her husband and live with me here.

Yikes. What you are doing is not dating. It is having an affair. Call a spade a spade, dude.

Yeah I was all prepared to give you some pro ideas, but I just can't now. I'm not going to judge you, her or her husband... I'm just going to leave it alone.

• Author

Please don't judge it. I'm not looking for advice concerning our situation. I'm asking about ideas on dates. That's all I'm looking for. If you want to help - thank you very much, if not that's ok.

donkey riding

lets get back to the real world. a guys prefect date is hangn with buddies, meeting a women, having her buy him beer and wild sex with no strings. and again in morning and off we go.

perfect date