Something Lacking

Hi ! I just had an argument with my girl as she keept me waiting for her call for 25 mins, whereas she was suppose to call in 5 mins. Well it just got over , that she started uttering : I think there is something Missing . On asking her what , she kept on sayin no forget it . Then later on she told me , i find that there is something lacking in our relation ????? I dont know what she means by that. Then she started saying that why do i need to force you to tell me (Her) everything .Then she started comparing me with her x, saying that he used to be so open , tell her everything , bla bla . and iam so stuck up i dont tell her anything and stuff like that. I really dont know what she wants 2 know. I tell her almost everything .!!!!!!!!!!!!

My view: She is looking at the other side of the grass which is always greener. Love seems lacking. Communicate and know her better to see if she's the type that is never satisfied with what she has. If so, do you still want to marry her eventually?

imagoodfella

Man, don't take that from her. If she starts comparing you to her x just say, "Trust me, you've never had it so good!" Don't let her push you around...Unfortuently it sounds like your relationship is over...it might be too far gone. If you were a little more attentive though you would have kicked her to the curb by now.