Why would a condom fall off during sex?

I had sex with a guy and we used condoms. In fact, we had sex a few times before and we had no problems with condoms malfunction except breaking it once.

He put a lot of lube on condom. Otherwise, it was normal vaginal intercourse but the condom fell off during sex. Then, we had intercouse again, and we used different type of condom and different position, but anyway, another condom fell off during sex again. He could not think about anything to be a reason for that, except that he put too much lube on condom. And, the guy had good erection during sex.

Are there any reasons why condoms would fall off during sex?

I had sex with a guy and we used condoms. In fact, we had sex a few times before and we had no problems with condoms malfunction except breaking it once.

He put a lot of lube on condom. Otherwise, it was normal vaginal intercourse but the condom fell off during sex. Then, we had intercouse again, and we used different type of condom and different position, but anyway, another condom fell off during sex again. He could not think about anything to be a reason for that, except that he put too much lube on condom. And, the guy had good erection during sex.

Hmm usually condoms don't fall off unless there's a lot of lube on the inside of it. But the latex should cling to him.

Maybe he is losing his erection and you're squeezing too hard which might have pulled it off.

SoulSearch_CO

I'm going to agree that lube made it fall off. Is he lubing the INSIDE of it? There's no reason for that. Maybe it'd be better if he just lubed YOU and not the condom next time.

• Author
Hmm usually condoms don't fall off unless there's a lot of lube on the inside of it. But the latex should cling to him.

Maybe he is losing his erection and you're squeezing too hard which might have pulled it off.

He did not put lube inside.

I have not seen him losing erection at anytime. He is a very young guy.

But, I have noticed that he stoped move his d...k inside me periodically, I guess, because he wanted to last longer. When he stoped to move his d...k inside me, he could lose erection for a short while. He stoped to move his d...k while he was inside me. I believe that he should remove his d...k out of my v...a, if he wanted to slow down .

Edited by bac
He did not put lube inside.

I have not seen him losing erection at anytime. He is a very young guy.

But, I have noticed that he stoped move his d...k inside me periodically, I guess, because he wanted to last longer. When he stoped to move his d...k inside me, he could lose erection for a short while. He stoped to move his d...k while he was inside me. I believe that he should remove his d...k out of my v...a, if he wanted to slow down .

You should tell him to stop moving while all the way inside you, and just have him rub his pelvis against your c__t. God why am I giving sex tips for your man?

• Author
You should tell him to stop moving while all the way inside you, and just have him rub his pelvis against your c__t. God why am I giving sex tips for your man?

Thank you. We are both are not experienced at sex. But, the fact that I am not experienced is not noticible. As for him, now, I can understand that there is much more pressure on men than on women to do the right thing during sex.

Sorry, I did not understand your advice. Why should he stop moving while he is inside me? He might lose his erection if he does?

Thank you. We are both are not experienced at sex. But, the fact that I am not experienced is not noticible. As for him, now, I can understand that there is much more pressure on men than on women to do the right thing during sex.

Sorry, I did not understand your advice. Why should he stop moving while he is inside me? He might lose his erection if he does?

He's stopping because he is about to climax soon and wants to control or prolong it. If he pulls out, he will probably lose his erection faster.

I'm just saying he should stay in when he wants to control it, but rock his pelvis back and forth, trying to rub the top of his pelvis over the top of your vag_na. That way, he can slow down and not thrust and still apply pressure on you so you get some pleasure.

Tell him to concentrate on the rest of your body and stop thinking about climaxing. That way he can appreciate your body and control himself longer.

SoulSearch_CO

LOL. Penis. Vagina. They're not swear words, but the actual medical words for those body parts. You don't need to *bleep* them.

Perhaps his penis is too small for the condoms he is using?

• Author
Perhaps his penis is too small for the condoms he is using?

He has a normal p...s. He used an appropriate condom.

Boundary Problem

Too much pre come on his penis before he puts on the condom.

Makes it slippery on the inside.

Boom - falls off.

LOL. Penis. Vagina. They're not swear words, but the actual medical words for those body parts. You don't need to *bleep* them.

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

• Author
Too much pre come on his penis before he puts on the condom.

Makes it slippery on the inside.

Boom - falls off.

What is 'pre'? Is it that natural lube that comes naturally from his p..s?

• Author
condoms come in sizes, maybe he's trying to be all macho by using an XXXXL condom when he's only a S/M kinda guy :sick:

Possibly, I am wrong about size of his p...s. He had a good erection so it looked kind of big. But, in reality, it is approximately 4.9-4.11 (almost 5 inches).

What kind of condoms is for a small p...s?

Edited by bac
Possibly, I am wrong about size of his p...s. He had a good erection so it looked kind of big. But, in reality, it is approximately 4.9-4.11 (almost 5 inches).

I would have to say.. small ones.

Humor us all.. spell the whole word.. live dangerously

Had a problem with one girl that was particularly tight. Combined with the fact that I would tend to discharge a lot of pre-cum in my late teens, fishing for condoms was quite common after sex.

GorillaTheater

It sounds like he has a ----- problem with his ------, probably due to ------ and a history with -------, unless your ------ is too -------. I recommend ------- his ------. Repeatedly.

Hope this helps.

It would only fall off if he was wearing condoms too big for him! Maybe try a different method of contraception if you think he might take offence!!!

Length isn't the issue. you just don't unroll it to the serial numbers is all.

It's thickness that is the issue.

They do make a snugger fitting condom.

Skinless skins I think their called.

I don't like them myself.

They scrunch my willie.

the only reason i think one would fall is if he loses some of his erection during sex or his penis is extra small and condom is too big lol

Oh, I'm so sorry. Yep, he's too small for his condom.

• Author

I have no idea of what he is thinking during intercourse. IMHO, a man should think about his d...ck and what is going on with it.

The guy has no idea if a condom on his d..ck or it fell off a while ago.

Is it normal for men that they do not know what is going on when their d..cks inside vagina?

Edited by bac
Is it normal for men that they do not know what is going on when their d..cks inside vagina?

Hun once the monster makes an appearance.. most thinking stops :p

It sounds like he has a ----- problem with his ------, probably due to ------ and a history with -------, unless your ------ is too -------. I recommend ------- his ------. Repeatedly.

Hope this helps.

I damned near fell outta my chair laughing...oh golly, I'm still hurting from my ear to ear grin...sorry I couldn't add anything substantive to this conversation other than I'm glad I read all the posts...