How long did it take you to fall in love?

t0ri

How long have you dated someone to realize you've fallen in love with them? Just curious :o

I'm beginning to fall, and I feel it's very soon to be feeling this way.

Doesnt happen often, but when it has Ive known really quickly. The rest was just seeing if it was real

Yeah I'm the same. Love is intense, it slaps you in the face. Then time will tell you if you were just love strucl or truely in lurve lol.

For me, it was a little less than 2 months and I was sure. It was very scary. I had knots in my chest daily. (he didn't tell me he loved me until 6 weeks later)

We are together almost 7 months now and the knots are gone. It's stronger every day.

Let's see I've been in love three times so far... 1st guy took about 5 months, 2nd guy took about 3 and a half months, and my current boyfriend took about 2 months (but we were also friends for almost 6 months prior to dating).

love that led to marriage for me-- i went on my first date with my husband september 17 and i went on a holiday in January the following year (last two weeks in january) with a girlfriend and i hated being away from hiim-wanted to get on a plane to come home from the beach to be with hiim in our winter!! he said it took him till that june

so months for me and 9 for him

LucreziaBorgia

Fourteen years. I just started seeing him, but there was always something there between us even though there was nothing we could do about it, and never a time where either of us could act on it (except this one time ten years ago where we nearly hooked up while each of us were seeing other people). I do love him, no doubt about it and he feels the same. Just took us a very long time to realize it and find ourselves at the right time and the right place in our lives to actually be with each other.

Citizen Erased

My ex, maybe two months. But I was all of 17 so who knows what that actually was. I guess I think it depends on the person you are with and the connection between you two. Some people it could be a year, some it could be straight away. All I know is I'm only saying it when I intend on telling them every single day for as long as I have with them. :) People are far too fickle with something that is so important.