anyone familiar w/Doc Love and the System

salem mark

I found this guys articles on ASKMEN.COM

He basically believes women want to chase the man, and once the chase is over the relationship is over from the female's perspective.

Women's interest level (feelings/love) are raised when the man is confident, in control and a challenge. This would support why most nice guys have difficulty with females.

They tend to bend overbackwards, give too much and put their girl on a pedestal thereby becoming a wimp to the woman and she loses interest and then dumps the guy and he cant comprehend what he did wrong.

What are everyone's thoughts on this?

I think Doc Love is on to something here.

I found this guys articles on ASKMEN.COM

He basically believes women want to chase the man, and once the chase is over the relationship is over from the female's perspective.

Women's interest level (feelings/love) are raised when the man is confident, in control and a challenge. This would support why most nice guys have difficulty with females.

They tend to bend overbackwards, give too much and put their girl on a pedestal thereby becoming a wimp to the woman and she loses interest and then dumps the guy and he cant comprehend what he did wrong.

What are everyone's thoughts on this?

I think Doc Love is on to something here.

Everyone I know who has tried it says it works. It just sounds too childish, if women are really that way, I'd rather wait around for one that acts like an adult, not a chihld. The secret with women is not like them nearly much as they like you.

• Author
Everyone I know who has tried it says it works. It just sounds too childish, if women are really that way, I'd rather wait around for one that acts like an adult, not a chihld. The secret with women is not like them nearly much as they like you.

thats pretty much what he is claiming. dont profess your love as much as the female, let them wonder about u which increases their interest level.

His interest level philosophy seems to have some validity, however you can pretty much find most of his stuff to be common sense without spending $100 for the cd/book.

thats pretty much what he is claiming. dont profess your love as much as the female, let them wonder about u which increases their interest level.

The real deal, where you don't even have to act, is if you have the ability to date multiple women, you won't put all your eggs in one basket and will seem less interested and desperate. If you know you have 10 other women you can have a date with tomorrow, you will be much more appealing... The problem is for this to be realistic. And if you could get this many dates, you probably wouldn't be reading doc love.

Women have already said it on here tons of times that they want to work for your heart. If you give it all to them at once, the thrill of the chase is over.

Women have already said it on here tons of times that they want to work for your heart. If you give it all to them at once, the thrill of the chase is over.

That's such adult-like behavior :rolleyes:

That's such adult-like behavior :rolleyes:

Once you start socializing, you'll learn that this is just the way it is. You take it and you'll have a relationship, you leave it and you will stay alone. Its the human behavior, we often dont appreciate things we didnt work for.

Once you start socializing, you'll learn that this is just the way it is. You take it and you'll have a relationship, you leave it and you will stay alone. Its the human behavior, we often dont appreciate things we didnt work for.

Yeah, I learned from my last gf, she oce told me "I don't think you like me as much as I like you" and I just should have said "whatever" and instead I said "I love you more than I have eer loved anyone in my entire life, I'm the happiest I've ever been" and she of course immediately lost interest and dumped me shortly later.

Yeah, I learned from my last gf, she oce told me "I don't think you like me as much as I like you" and I just should have said "whatever" and instead I said "I love you more than I have eer loved anyone in my entire life, I'm the happiest I've ever been" and she of course immediately lost interest and dumped me shortly later.

Well I hope you learned your lesson???

• Author

but what does this say about women in general,

if you say they are the love of your life they lose interest in you.

Wow, life sucks for men if thats how they think.

Well I hope you learned your lesson???

Yes, if a chick ever says that to me, I will tell her to perform oral sex on me.

Yeah thats a delicate balance that only experience will help you to learn about.

Too many generalities and too many references to commercial interests, IMO. Surprised the thread is still here.

WRT 'the system', anecdotally, such an ongoing 'challenge' garnered me a pretty expensive divorce, so YMMV. :)

Also, one could make the same assertion about men. Once they 'have' the female, they go looking for another challenge, hence the historical norm of male infidelity.

IMO, it's better to work on 'the system' one relationship at a time and do what is healthy for yourself in that relationship.

Obviously eventually it has to change. I mean, men ask women to mearry them and it's not like "err, I really don't give a **** about you, but would you marry me?" Just don't be lovey dovie, love her with actions, not with words..

torranceshipman

This is a basic generalization but: there are 2 type of women. The Doc Love system is likely to work on the first (young/insecure/dates for validation from men, so if you are a challenge, she feels more validated and wants you more). The Doc Love system will not work on the 2nd (mature/confident/dates for love and happiness, not validation, hence she requires good treatment as she has too much self respect to hang around for anything else, and doesn't need you to validate her...but she DOES need you to make her happy). So with the 2nd type, value her - of course don't be a complete wuss, but showing love and appreciation will go a LONG way with her.

This is a basic generalization but: there are 2 type of women. The Doc Love system is likely to work on the first (young/insecure/dates for validation from men, so if you are a challenge, she feels more validated and wants you more). The Doc Love system will not work on the 2nd (mature/confident/dates for love and happiness, not validation, hence she requires good treatment as she has too much self respect to hang around for anything else, and doesn't need you to validate her...but she DOES need you to make her happy). So with the 2nd type, value her - of course don't be a complete wuss, but showing love and appreciation will go a LONG way with her.

Low self esteem women are far more common.

Sith Apprentice

I'll save you 100 dollars. Don't buy his "system." I've read it and in my opinion It's a waste of money. His book is loaded with spelling and grammar errors and it's written in a confusing dictionary format. Read all his articles on askmen.com and you'll have the meat of the system without spending any money.

Sith Apprentice

Also, Doc Love has no clue when it comes to phone game. for instance, asking women for their HOME phone number:confused:. The guy seems permanently stuck in 1992.

His no touching rule is crap also. He doesn't have the slightest idea of how to escalate physically with women.

Im very familiar with the Doc Love articles and have frequented askmen. Some of the articles I think are fairly good reading and offer some good points, however here are the real issues.

1. Doc Love seems to always want you to do nothing as a mal and allow your female counterpart to work and strive for your affection. He often says things like never initiate contact, never be the one to kiss first, let her spend all her money on you...eh I dunno

2. Never show any emotions.....and act like you have options.

3. Make her think you have options...

Heres the reality of what I see. Confidence is the kicker with a relationship. A man who is constantly confessing his undying love for a woman is already caught, already comfortable, and already insecure and is trying to keep her. Hes not confident and just happy hes found someone.

Acting like you have options...come on most good looking men with any type of personality have options especially when you hit your mid 20s. Key in this is not to be eliminating your social circle simply because you have a girlfriend.

I believe that if you are in a relationship and realize your worth as a male you will show the confidence needed in order to make a woman want your love and appreciate your love when you show her that at that moment she is all that matters to you...

Low self esteem women are far more common.

sadly you are correct.

I married one.

Once she had me she went looking for a new challenge to validate herself.

Coincidentally my personality type is the type of personlaity Doc love says you need to attract women.

Before I heard of him or askmen.com It was just my way to joke around & tease women.

Who knew.

bah humbug,

She shouldn't be everything to you (you need to have a life, goals and interests of your own) but gee I can't imagine any woman worth having would want to be of little interest to you.

It was precisely that my husband was so into me that was attractive and endeared him to me, made me trust him with my heart.

But what do I know?