why do young guys like older women??

Lishy

How come young guys like older women? I just dont get it at all

I am 38 and when I go out, nearly every single time I get talking to a guy who I think is near my age and then find out they are like 24-28!! :eek:

Then I say "I think I am a bit old for you" and laugh they go all "So what if I am younger than you" and cant see a problem. I have looked around and seen really gorgeous girls who I think these guys should be talking to and they are not interested in them.

These guys are really good looking, I could understand if they were minging.

Is it because young guys think older women are easy or desperate?

I am 38 and when I go out, nearly every single time I get talking to a guy who I think is near my age and then find out they are like 24-28!! :eek:

Then I say "I think I am a bit old for you" and laugh they go all "So what if I am younger than you" and cant see a problem. I have looked around and seen really gorgeous girls who I think these guys should be talking to and they are not interested in them.

Not at all.. We, oldies, are amazingly HOT!!!! It's OK (and fun) for sex only... not long term.. so I say .. go for it...

When I got back from work today I had a message from my young MM, he wants to see me tomorrow.. he'll call later tonite.. It's now 4 years with him.. (I think... could be 5)... he's awesome... smart, cute.. etc..

Older women have things to say.. we have experience in many 'domains'... they can talk to us about anything.. we can give them good advices.. it's great..

Life is too short... you're single.. why not have some fun.. ;):laugh:

Because they think they can sleep with you right off the bat, and the only thing youll ever expect/want from them is sex.

When I got back from work today I had a message from my young MM, he wants to see me tomorrow.. he'll call later tonite.. It's now 4 years with him.. (I think... could be 5)... he's awesome... smart, cute.. etc..

Im sure his wife would love to hear that the man she loves has been sleeping with you for over 4 years lol

Older women have things to say.. we have experience in many 'domains'... they can talk to us about anything.. we can give them good advices.. it's great

This has nothing to do with it, its almost entirely about sex.

Young guys just want easy sex, they have to do much more work with girls their age, and women their age want relationships. Thats their perception anyway.

Because they think they can sleep with you right off the bat, and the only thing youll ever expect/want from them is sex.

Im sure his wife would love to hear that the man she loves has been sleeping with you for over 4 years lol

This has nothing to do with it, its almost entirely about sex.

Well... I have to disagree with you.. although I know it's mainly about sex.. with most of the young hunks I had.. in this case I know it's not.. we don,t have sex every time he comes over.. sometimes.. we just talk and cuddles for hours under the covers.

He always say that he will never stop seeing me.. I joke and say.. 'yeah right.. even when I'm all wrinkled and pushing my walker'.. he keeps saying he will always love me.. no matter how I look... soooo cute.. I know .. I know..:p

(we have 31 years difference ;))

Well... I have to disagree with you.. although I know it's mainly about sex.. with most of the young hunks I had.. in this case I know it's not.. we don,t have sex every time he comes over.. sometimes.. we just talk and cuddles for hours under the covers.

He always say that he will never stop seeing me.. I joke and say.. 'yeah right.. even when I'm all wrinkled and pushing my walker'.. he keeps saying he will always love me.. no matter how I look... soooo cute.. I know .. I know..:p

(we have 31 years difference ;))

Mummy issues?

• Author
They like the idea of injecting life giving spunk into a dessicated corpse

thats nice:rolleyes:

Wow Lizzie! 31 year age difference! Mind you, you look so young;)

Question.

Do they want you to dominate them? That could be the other reason you asked for, besides the free cab ride.

thats nice:rolleyes:

Wow Lizzie! 31 year age difference! Mind you, you look so young;)

Thank you Lishy... yep.. he's my second '31 year diff.' had a fling in Cancun 3 years ago.. with a 23 year old.. OMG..was that ever hot.. I still 'daydream' about it.. :laugh:

People can say what they want.. I enjoy myself.. it's all good.. who cares what others think... go out there and enjoy... like I said before.. 'life is too short' to live by other's 'specs'... ;)

burning 4 revenge

People like to have advantages to play when they approach someone of the opposite sex

Youth is a big advantage and has a long history of working really well, so its a given that young men will use it on older women when they sense that they can

See you as easy - yes. Desperate - no, that'll be them more than you.

Enjoy I say....

melodymatters

Ok, every answer you've gotten thus far is complete BS.

Now we all know that blanket generalizations suck, but in my experience, you are not attracting EVERY younger man in the bar, but you ARE attracting the ones who don't like the drama mama games that many young pretty girls play.

I REMEMBER being a hot 22 year old swimsuit model, and NO, I was NOT interested then in a good guy who was an HVAC contractor. As I got older, I appreciated the sweet, solid good guy.

I think a lot of these guys are sick of shallow, sick of drama, sick of emotional emptiness, and really WANT a friend, girlfriend, who cares about them, who can talk to them, instead of: OMG !!!! CONSTANT texting my BFF'S and EX's because ..OMG !!!!

melodymatters

Also, sad to say, men seem to be EVOLVING towards more sensible, caring attitues towards relationships, whereas woman are trying to emulate the mistakes that men made in regards to relationships in the name of feminism, and therefore devolving.

Another generalization, but a general trend I've noticed.....

They like the idea of injecting life giving spunk into a dessicated corpse

LOL, and reliving the first time looking at their best friend's mom gave them a hard-on when they were a teenager. ;)

Also, sad to say, men seem to be EVOLVING towards more sensible, caring attitues towards relationships, whereas woman are trying to emulate the mistakes that men made in regards to relationships in the name of feminism, and therefore devolving.
Interesting, as I've felt this way for many years. It's part of my rubber band theory of relationships. Will there ever be equilibrium? Doubtful :)
Ok, every answer you've gotten thus far is complete BS.

Given that all you've done is offer us your thoughts rather specific fact, then this is all a bit rich.

I REMEMBER being a hot 22 year old swimsuit model, and NO, I was NOT interested then in a good guy who was an HVAC contractor. As I got older, I appreciated the sweet, solid good guy.
Hmmm, your life sounds like a generalization in of itself centred around the young hottie picking 'bad boys' when younger, but settling for Mr Dependable when older (older, as in faded looks dictates that Mr Dependable is about all you can get).

I think a lot of these guys are sick of shallow, sick of drama, sick of emotional emptiness, and really WANT a friend, girlfriend, who cares about them, who can talk to them, instead of: OMG !!!! CONSTANT texting my BFF'S and EX's because ..OMG !!!!
Yeah, generalizations suck.

Pretty much (and most of the time it's true).

On a side note, I must say I'm kinda shocked to learn that you're 38. From your other posts, I assumed that you were closer to 18.

Edited by Johnny M
melodymatters
Given that all you've done is offer us your thoughts rather specific fact, then this is all a bit rich.

Hmmm, your life sounds like a generalization in of itself centred around the young hottie picking 'bad boys' when younger, but settling for Mr Dependable when older (older, as in faded looks dictates that Mr Dependable is about all you can get).

Yeah, generalizations suck.

Oh Lord, but have you misunderstood this Mr 11 posts in !:rolleyes:

When I WAS young and hot, I wanted the "Ultimate mate" ( perhaps like the younger gals we are referring too) when I got older, my priorties changed to good people, good men, good souls however you want to phrase it.

My best relationship was my marriage to a much younger man. He died May 24th 2009, so it turned out that the age difference really didn't matter did it ? We made each other happy because we BOTH were in the relationship for the RIGHT reasons.

My response was to the OP, was that not ALL young guys are living out some crappy pop culture American movie reference, but might actually want more than the youngin's with the tramp stamps and baby daddy drama, have to offer.

I believe she was looking for opinions, and I gave mine based on my experience. I'm out.

SincereOnlineGuy

No, silly, it is because you now have an air of self-assurance, and self-familiarity which idles far hotter than those tarts who are on the cheer squad.

burning 4 revenge
No, silly, it is because you now have an air of self-assurance, and self-familiarity which idles far hotter than those tarts who are on the cheer squad.

That doesnt sound very sincere SincereOnlineGuy

My response was to the OP, was that not ALL young guys are living out some crappy pop culture American movie reference, but might actually want more than the youngin's with the tramp stamps and baby daddy drama, have to offer.

No offense, but the older a woman is - the more likely she is to have baby mama drama. And do you honestly think someone would rather sleep with a 55 year old woman than a 25 year old one? No.

Older women know young guys are only good for sex. Thats there common bond, they both know the deal. Ive known plenty of guys that went with cougars, and it was always at least 80% based on easy and hassle free sex, with the other 20% mostly being the added bonus that older woman dont need/expect guys to pay for everything.

Oh Lord, but have you misunderstood this Mr 11 posts in !:rolleyes:

Haha, as a veteran on many other message boards I can't help but have a rather cavalier attitude towards newbies also. It's human nature unfortunately. Having said that, there's absolutely nothing to misunderstand when you label every comment beforehand as bs. There's absolutely nothing to misunderstand whatsoever. So, when a poster wants to write off every other view then their argument better be good.

Yours wasn't.

When I WAS young and hot, I wanted the "Ultimate mate" ( perhaps like the younger gals we are referring too) when I got older, my priorties changed to good people, good men, good souls however you want to phrase it.
Your situation fell under a generalization I'm used to seeing, and given that you're into generalizations, it seemed fitting to mention it. That's about the arse end of it.

I've found this to be true , but then I've found the comments of many of the others here to be true also. Hopefully, no one will call your comment a load of bs, because I believe that people need to know that real relationships between younger men and older women can happen

I'm curious ... I'm 50 and beginning to get involved with a 41 year old ... I'm guessing the 9 year age difference isn't that big of a deal ... I think it's both a physical attraction and just who we are as people .. makes me a little scared I must say!