Church Girl

Paulie

I've posted here a couple of times about a girl that I've wanted to ask out that I've noticed at church. She used to go every sunday, but hasn't gone for the last month or so...I had kind of let it go, thinking that I might not see her again...(I still hadnt even introduced myself yet)...until last week I was with my friend at a lunch cafe, and I saw her with her friend...I went over, introduced myself, and we talked for a while...she told me the college she attends, where she's from (a nearby town), and explained that she's been going to a different church lately, as a change of pace or whatever...also the high school that she attended...she's 19, I'm 27...but really, it doesnt seem that drastic an age difference. I didnt ask her for her #, as I didnt want to be too pushy, come on too strong...she said that she did recognize me from church, and thought I might have known her brother (I dont)...

It's not often AT ALL that I have an interest in a girl this much...I meet women all the time, date them, whatever...I actually really like this girl, and am puzzling as to how to not let this one fall through the cracks...when she left, she said "it was nice meeting you also...see you at church"...but I dont know if that means she's going to go there again, although if I were to bet, I'd bet she does go there at some point. Police officer friends are offering to get her phone # for me, so that I can just call her...like out of the blue...but I won't...I dont want to appear like a stalker...but I would really like to get to know her better...any advice would be appreciated...thanks!

Paulie

You have no choice but to wait until you see her again. Getting her phone number from anybody other than a friend of hers would make you appear as a stalker...like you said. Don you know anybody who knows her who could reintroduce the two of you?

Only a psychic would know the next time she will appear at your church...but the fact that she made that statement will ensure that you attend services on a regular basis and keep your soul in good graces.

Frankly I thought you had enough cojones to ask for her number when you saw her. It wouldn't have been a big deal...just to let her know you'd like to keep in touch. If she's into computers, he email address would have been pretty harmless.

If this is the woman of your dreams...and no, the age difference is no big deal...the two of you will be brought together again. And what better place than a church...you can get married on the spot.

This sounds more serious than some of your other female contacts so I do hope it works out for you. But don't you dare pass up the next legitimate, good taste opportunity to find out her phone number or indicate an interest.

She sounds like a lovely lady so don't mess this one up!!!

Best of luck to you....but you better hope I don't see her first!!!