I am doing better finally :-)

lucy9216

I feel like I am making progress and I had to share... I have posted several threads about my ex and how much I miss him and have spent many nights just crying over him while posting how sad I am about him on here. Ya know what I have noticed it is getting better finally, I just started working again being home all day did not help with depression and I feel like I am finally getting on the right track. I still miss my ex and it sucks I have to see him every week cause of the kids but I realized today that I am doing okay and I might be able to actually start flirting a little bit and go on some dates.... So yay me! I know that I am not completely over him just yet but it is progress.

I have actually debated leaving the state just so I don't have to see him every week, but I am realizing that I can and I will have a life without him :) I don't need him to make me happy. I know I still have more work ahead of me but I am getting there!

Can anyone here share when they got their heart broken and knew when you knew that everything was going to be ok?

• Author
This should be moved to the coping forum.

ahhhh.... your right, and how would that be done?

ahhhh.... your right, and how would that be done?

Dont worry about, a mod would do it, but if they dont, no biggie. Hopefully some people will start posting for ya.