My "people picker" is improving

tigressA

I'm in my school's production of "A Raisin in the Sun" this semester and rehearsals are going really well. All of us in the cast get along really well and every 10 minutes something happens to make us crack up laughing.

Anyway...one of the castmates who I've known for the last year and a half--we were in the same acting class in the spring 2008 semester--has always been a flirt, but recently he's been turning it up with me. He smiles at me all the time and it always looks like he's thinking of naughty things when he does; several times I've noticed him lick his lips. At yesterday's rehearsal when some of us in the cast were sitting on this platform, we were talking and then suddenly he was giving me a one-handed shoulder massage--really getting in there with his fingers, putting pressure in it.

I've been friends with him on Facebook basically the entire time I've known him and his profile always said he was single. But I added him on MySpace a few hours ago and that profile says he's in a relationship. A girl is number one in his top friends and I noticed in his comments she had things like "Can't wait to see you again baby, mwah", etc. I don't think she goes to our school.

I always thought he was cute; he has this innocent baby face, but his body, you can notice it even under his clothes--it must've been designed by the devil (I had also seen a couple of pictures on Facebook). I told one of my friends who'd seen him before about this and she said, "Yeah, he'd be a damn good-looking mistake." But still a mistake. So I'm not going to allow the flirting to continue anymore. It's pretty obvious at this point that he's got questionable character.

I've been friends with him on Facebook basically the entire time I've known him and his profile always said he was single. But I added him on MySpace a few hours ago and that profile says he's in a relationship. A girl is number one in his top friends and I noticed in his comments she had things like "Can't wait to see you again baby, mwah", etc. I don't think she goes to our school.
Gotta' love these self-entitled types. I feel sorry for this girl since she doesn't seem to know. Too bad she doesn't have access to his Fb profile. And no, I'm not suggesting that you show her. This is their business.

So I'm not going to allow the flirting to continue anymore. It's pretty obvious at this point that he's got questionable character.
At this point, he should creep you out enough that stopping flirting, is the natural progression. Good for you for sourcing this guy out and knowing to avoid his "stable" mentality. :)
  • Author
Gotta' love these self-entitled types. I feel sorry for this girl since she doesn't seem to know. Too bad she doesn't have access to his Fb profile. And no, I'm not suggesting that you show her. This is their business.

Actually, for all I know they could be friends on Facebook. Sometimes people only put their real relationship status on one networking site if they're on more than one, but at the same time, if he really is in a relationship, it does seem highly inappropriate that he's advertising himself as single on another site--and under "Looking For" on his Facebook he's got "Whatever I can get". I didn't recognize the girl in the photo that I saw on MySpace, and I'm not even completely sure if she does or doesn't go to our school, but really...if he's flirting with me like he has been, she must not be anywhere around here. I feel sorry for her too.