i need piece of mind

brinley44

me and my boyfriend of a month got into a fight on saturday night, and reconsiled. HE said he'd call me the next day but didnt. I am confused and dont know whats going on, and usually when he says he'll call he does. Do you think he wants to break up? :confused:

Just A Girl2

Hi there,

Totally impossible for any of us here, who don't know him at all, to explain his reasons for not calling. We could maybe "guess", but you're looking for the truth, right? So why don't you just call him...and ask him what's up. There could be a logical explanation for why he didn't call.....maybe he was busy all day yesterday, with family or friends, and planned to call you in the evening but by the time he did, he figured it might have been too late. Don't think or assume the worst.

By the way, what was your fight about? Can you give us some details on it? Was it a serious one?

ognosticone

OK so you reconciled. That doesn't mean that he's over it. He may still be angry on the inside. This doesn't necessarily mean he's mad at you, but may need a little space. On the other hand he may have not called out of spite. Hard to say without knowing about the fight.

Personally I'd ask him what his deal was. And if he's playing mind games with you, I'd tell him to knock that off, because that's no way to have a relationship work.

I think sometimes we need a little time to get over things and sometimes we just need time for no reason at all. I know I kinda go unheard of for a day or two every now and then just to get back to myself and my girls.

I don't think you should jump to conclusions and call him. He said he would call you and when he is ready he will. Now if you haven't heard anything from him after a couple of days you may want to call to just let him know you were thinking about him and was wondering how he was doing.

You did reconcile so it may not be wise to keep pushing the subject that caused the whole situation. I know I hate when my bf keeps bringing up a situation we already discussed just because he thinks I'm being moody. I think if he is having an issue still with it he'll talk to you about it.

If you are still having an issue with something from it than you should call him and clear it up more.

Good luck!