Is it a date?

ognosticone

ognosticone

My wife and I are seperated and will most likely be going through a divorce VERY soon. She is basically done with me, and I with her since her affair.

I have a friend, not really a close friend, that admittedly I have been attracted to since the day I met her a few months ago. She is divorced, and also has a child. Anyway, we are getting together to go over some college stuff tomarrow. This also includes a late dinner. I may be doing the cooking. I havn't cooked for someone in a while. That would be nice.

Another friend of mine tells me that whether I want to believe it or not, this IS a date. I hadn't really thought of it that way. I wouldn't mind. I could use some real live female companionship. I wouldn't mind keeping it platonic either. OK, so I would REALLY like the companionship. But either way works for me.

My wife goes out bar-hopping looking to get hit on. So she is shopping, and doesn't show any sign of wanting to work things out. So I don't see anything wrong with me moving on too.

I guess I should get back to my question: Is this late dinner etc. a date?

I don't really think it's important what you classify it as. Some people could call it a date....some could just call it a visit.

Enjoy yourself and don't worry exactly what to call it!

In my opinion, it's a bit more of a nice visit...even if you get her in the sack.