My gf is worried about weird text message

b3nx

Tonight I sent my gf a message after work. It came up on her phone saying half the message then said some text missing, then another half of a message came through which I did not write. It said something like see you Friday. Now I am not seeing my gf on Friday and she thinks I am cheating on her. Like fair enough if I was but I am so confused like I have been faithful from the start I am actually very upset as to why this happened like I know technology fails sometimes but it nearly ruined my relationship... What to do?

Your phone should have a sent archive, just show her the original text. Besides if she doesn't believe you, your relationship isn't built on any trust and probably shouldn't be persued any further.

I agree with the previous poster -- I tend to be a little paranoid at times, and even I could believe this mistake. If she's really being adamant, why don't you plan something with her Friday?

Or, like the other poster said, can't you show her your sent messages? I thought everybody could do that with cell phones now. :)