Secret admirer?

Drew2073

For the past few days I have been finding a Snickers bar on my desk when I get back from lunch. No other coworker has gotten one and my coworker in the cubicle across from me claims to have not seen anyone (but I doubt he was paying attention.) We have a status software where we enter if we're on lunch, at class, a meeting etc. Everyone in the agency can see anyone's status by searching for that person's user name, called a SID. I left a big note on my desk asking whomever it is to please ID themselves and added a :) so they knew I wasn't upset, just curious. Another candy bar but no response. I have a feeling whomever it is is looking up my status. I am wondering what to do. I was thinking of switching my status to Lunch at the normal time, then hiding in a nearby cubicle of a coworker who's on leave right now so I can secretly see whomever it is when they come. Thoughts?

Are you underweight? Maybe they're trying to tell you something.

Just kidding.

Sounds fun.

Go for it - or you could also just ask your cubby partner to pay attention next time you're out to lunch.

Are you underweight? Maybe they're trying to tell you something.

:laugh::laugh: Cute.

Yeah, I say go for it with the hiding nearby thing. Although that IS a little creepy to think somebody is monitoring your status. :confused: Maybe once - cute. Beyond that...I don't know. It's a little weird.