Sweet Nothings - I need sweet sayings! Post them here!

Vegas777

I consider myself a romantic and after a year and a half of dating my girlfriend, I have used all of the sayings in my "treasure chest." I am looking for either new ways to say how crazy I am about her, without saying the same things over again.

I am looking for short one liners. I have used "she makes me feel like a little boy I am so giddy around her" and when she smiles "it warms my heart.

Cheezy, but true. I am starting to put together what I am going to say to her when I propose in December. But when I started thinking about it, I would just reiterate what I have said a thousand times before. I want it to a special one-of-a-kind proposal for us.

Ideas?

Thanks!

-Vegas

p.s. no flames or posts telling me actions speak louder than words or something lame like that. I get it. But looking for something specific here.

Advice from an English teacher: hit the poetry books. Get a thesaurus and look up juicy synonyms for the words you've already used. Man, she must eat this shyt up huh? ;)

This one i will never forget - when meeting my b/f

'look for the luckiest man in the world - I'll be stood next to him :)'

I like men who make me laugh, cheesy stuff makes me a little bit ick :eek:

How about.

"You made me so crazy for you I lost my friggin mind, and spent the last 3 months of hard work on this ridiculously big stone! Will you marry me?"