Does She Want Me To Chase Her?

Cardell

There's a girl who I have been interested in a long time, She still to this day has also been interested in me for a long time as well, but never was able to be together. but she has a boyfriend. I asked her will I ever have a chance with her, she said never know what could happen in the future so don't give up hope 2 fast :) does she want me to chase her

There's a girl who I have been interested in a long time, She still to this day has also been interested in me for a long time as well, but never was able to be together. but she has a boyfriend. I asked her will I ever have a chance with her, she said never know what could happen in the future so don't give up hope 2 fast :) does she want me to chase her

No, run the other way. She's just keeping you on the hook as an option. You'll never, ever, not in a million years get with this girl. Go find someone available who doesn't give you vague, future predictions based on what-if's and have-not's.

Yeah she wants you to chase her, she wants to use you for attention. But you will never get with her. What she said in her mind is giving you hope, but it actually just keeps you on the hook so she feels good that someone wants her. Maybe her bf isnt giving her enough attention. But you played your hand waaay too soon by asking her if you will ever have a chance. You never do that, its needy and pretty much lights up a bright sign on your head that reads "Insecurity and Doormat!". Which is why she knows she can use you. She prolly wouldnt leave her bf anyway. Go find a girl that actually likes you.