My state named the most independent state..am i screwed?

Brady_to_Moss

Brady_to_Moss

The most independent people in the US live in Mass...there was a funny quote in the article that said " Dont try and marry in mass becasue you wont find anyone"..i laughed but its so true..people here are so independent..not talking or being nice to others. I dont know about your states..but people here are on there own 24/7..not asking for help or starting conversation...lots of stuck up people in my area....its a rich state and it seems that money brings this..my state sucks...Does something like that hurt the dating game?

Katherineos123

Hahahaha, im a Bostonian myself, and this post made me laugh! people around here really are robots.... unable to feel anything... except the incredibly long cold winters... maybe THATS what makes us so numb?!

Ugh. We're all screwed.

• Author
Brady_to_Moss
Hahahaha, im a Bostonian myself, and this post made me laugh! people around here really are robots.... unable to feel anything... except the incredibly long cold winters... maybe THATS what makes us so numb?!

Ugh. We're all screwed.

You know exactally what i am talking about. People here go to work..come home..get stuck on 128..and do it all over again....its so sad.

Mass is really a ****ty state people wise.

Any idea what the male/female ratio is in your area?

In any area where there is more than 20% or more of one sex, that sex finds it really hard to find a partner, since 120 people are cometing for 100 of the opposite sex.

Demand is very inelastic for supply/demand imbalances in finding partners.

• Author
Brady_to_Moss
Any idea what the male/female ratio is in your area?

In any area where there is more than 20% or more of one sex, that sex finds it really hard to find a partner, since 120 people are cometing for 100 of the opposite sex.

Demand is very inelastic for supply/demand imbalances in finding partners.

I think its pretty even in my state. I see lots of girls..and lots of guys...maybe more girls? You have no idea what its like to live in NE if you have never been here...its so depressing how people can be like robots.

I bet it's way different out in western Mass, which is more backcountry-ish than eastern Mass (although it might as well be a different country to Bostonians and eastern Mass people :laugh:) (from a former eastern Mass person who frequently drives through Western MA to Albany.)

I'm a native Bostonian, and I never once wanted for ass or friends.

Before you blame a state and an article on your dating drought, I suggest you look inside first.

Boston has more to do than any place I've ever lived (including NYC and Cali).

And don't you go to UMass-Amherst? With 30,000 kids your age?

Confusedalways

haha I'm from Boston too- people DO seem like robots and generally more unfriendly here. I was in Maryland for a weekend and everyone was so chatty, held open doors, let people cross the road- a totally different world. Kind of sad really.

I think that your personality will determine what happens in that aspect of life. LOL I don't care how rich you are or poor you are, what country you're from or what background you have....personality...is EVERYTHING....and if you got a good one... you are truly rich and can get anything you want in life.

Right now it beats living in the state with the worst unemployment rate. Finding a job was a huge pain in the arse.