I Need Help!

kfresh

I've been going with this girl for a couple of weeks now. I've yet to make a real move on her and I sometimes find our conversations on the phone rather dull, not b/c of here but b/c of me. When I'm talking to her i just don't know what to start talking about, like talking about what's goin on isn't a problem but sometimes she'll be like talk or something and I'll have nothin to talk about or anything.

This is growing into a problem I think because she says "Loose Rap" when ever I start talking about all kinds of stuff that are irrelevant to me and her. Can someone help me?

If this relationship is so young, you should have a lot of questions to ask her about herself, how she feels about certain things, her likes, her dislikes, her goals, etc. Talk slowly, be relaxed and be yourself.

If you run out of things to talk about, maybe you ought to take some classes or read up on the subject. Relationships are all about communicating. If you can't have some nice, long conversations, maybe she's not the right person for you...or you aren't for her.

Work on this.