is she interested? LONG READ READ!

KyleC767

this is confusing as all hell... so here;s the story - i'm 21 shes 21 - i've known her pretty much most of my life and always have been associates we'd say hi once in a while but nothing really came about because we were young and had different tastes back in the day... anyway she's been in a 5 1/2 year relationship that was really bad and she has finally come to the conclusion that it just WONT work and will never work she's sick of lying to her parents about where she is, and its just causing her more stress than anything. Every time she gave him a chance he'd blow it and just reiterated the fact that she doesn't want to spend the rest of her life with someone like this. She stopped speaking to him completely for 3 months then her 21st birthday he came out to celebrate and it just set her back so much further and more problems came about... so again back to the waiting and getting over game... they work together but she just walks by him and doesn't speak to him - its been 6 weeks since she's spoken a word to him and is trying to rid him from her mind...

me and her started talking about a month and a half ago and it was really just to give each other advice about her situation and what not... we went out for drinks had a blast... went to Boston for drinks and had a blast... i thought she was interested by how she was acting around me so i figured it'd be ok to maybe ask her out but she kinda shy'd away from the question and later on i found out she gets scared when people ask her out for some reason so i was just like screw it this girl comes with too much baggage even though i love her personality i felt like i just need to enjoy my time and not deal with something like that... i left her alone for a while then i got a text asking what i was doing and if i'd go to her cookout... so i went then a few days later she texted me and asked what i was doing tonight and we went out for drinks had a BLAST like we always do whenever we do spend time together and its evident that she has fun too... a couple days passed and another text came my way asking me how much it was to stay a night at foxwoods so i responded "i duno a few hundred at least if its on short notice" and she was like "ew! thanks" and ended it at that - so i figured i would be nice and called for room rates to help her out and i texted it to her.. she really appreciated it and said thanks! that was very nice of you! - later on she invited me to go to a friends 21st birthday and spend the night - so i did and yet again had a blast - we are nothing so i'm never flirty with her in front of people but i could tell there was tension... when we went to bed we slept and she cuddled with me all night, hugged me, kissed me on the cheek randomly, it was just a good night... she finally opened up for a bit and held hands the entire ride home... i finally figured it was a break through.

i texted her thanking her for bringing me up and i had a lot of fun and she responded "no thank you for coming with me, i had a good time too" and that was it - we never really text back and forth and we never really call eachother because of the situation she's in with her ex i just don't think she feels comfortable or is ready... so the questions are... IS SHE INTERESTED IN ME? and HOW DO I GO ABOUT THIS SITUATION!? thanks!

I would of escalated in the bed myself. Anyways, It sounds like she is somewhat interested. Just BE SURE you don't get put in the friends zone!